Unlimited access >

Forum Demographic Survey Results!

Wouldn’t that be two (or maybe more) incomes ?

Heck, I’d take HALF of that with pleasure! :lol:

WOW! 24 respondants in Arizona!!! YII-AA!!! Where are all of you???:smiley:

[QUOTE=JSwan;3734288]
Well, I AM an advanced rider.

I was once propelled through the air at an advanced rate of speed when my horse zigged and I zagged. I may have even set a new land speed record. I may have even broken the sound barrier.

On second thought, that sound may have been my britches ripping. Never mind.[/QUOTE]

Aw gee, I thought by advanced they meant “age” since I’m 20 year+ older than the average board member. I’ll bring a cane if you’ll bring crutches and we’ll thump the whippersnappers when we are done hunting. :wink:

My oh My there sure is a lot of estrogen on here 96% LOL!!!

Lucas, Andrew, Rob, who’s the 4th male on here???

[QUOTE=Bluey;3734446]
I was surprised that many own horses, but not that many trailers.:confused:[/QUOTE]

I’m not, have you seen most of the responses in the truck/trailer threads?

40% do not own a pick up truck

42% do not own a horse trailer

Interesting! Thanks for posting the stats Robert.

Lost Farmer and Frank.

One of y’all did not fill out the survey. :eek::yes:

[QUOTE=Equibrit;3734547]
Wouldn’t that be two (or maybe more) incomes ?[/QUOTE]

I guess it also depends on where you live. I know OUR household income isn’t in the 6-figures, and there are two of us.

And humble, too!

The last time I called myself an advanced rider was when I got promoted to the advanced lesson group (…“The student will learn to jump courses of up to 8 fences. Fence heights will be from 2’6” to 2’9"") The older I get, the lower the skill level I am willing to lay claim to :lol:

Very interesting statistics! It is interesting to see the demographics of the board.

[QUOTE=War Admiral;3733952]
I think the stat that fascinates me the most is Boomers w/ TBs!!! 66% of those who have ridden for 20+ years own TBs - topping the breed table by 6%!!! That’s pretty awesome. :yes:[/QUOTE]

War Admiral, that’s because us old foggies grew up on TB’s and really don’t know anything else! :lol: Some of us have tried other breeds, like QH or dumbbloods, but end up going back to our OTTB’s!

snoopy
RAyers

Wow, absolutely shocking. I sure am not anywhere near avg in anything I guess. Having income of less than $10,000 I surely can’t imagine owning a $40,000 horse or much else listed. I wonder how many ppl are truly happy and how many are satisfied with how they’ve lived their lives. And I’d love to know what % of their income ppl give to those less fortunate. I know I love to give and it is very important to me to do so. Wow, I just can’t get a grasp on these statistics. IN my area there is not anywhere near that amount of ppl making over $100,000, wow, just wow.

What about Oklahoma??? I tried to fill out the survey, and the link wouldn’t work. :frowning:

Well you have to remember that this survey was not a true random sampling of the board members. The results are skewed by the fact that the survey takers are self-selecting. If a certain population was more inclined to volunteer to take the survey (for whatever reason) then the results will lean in their favor. Also, I can’t remember from when I took the survey if it made you answer all the questions or not. For example, people with a large income could possibly be more likely to answer the question “How much do you make” while people who make less might have various reasons for not revealing that information.

Is it me or do I not see Ohio (OH) on that list…I know there are a few of us including me!

:lol:

[QUOTE=Andrew;3734633]
My oh My there sure is a lot of estrogen on here 96% LOL!!!

Lucas, Andrew, Rob, who’s the 4th male on here???[/QUOTE]

Me…although there are several guys on the Driving part of the forums.

I’m from Ohio too, and I took the survey…no Ohio??

If you mean Lucassb, I imagine she will be quite surprised to hear about her new gender assignment!!