Unlimited access >

Forum not working correctly lately

Is anyone else having problems with the forum randomly not responding (spinning) or giving various 500 errors quite frequently lately?
It happened every evening (7pm-ish EST) for a bunch of days now and it happened in the middle of the day yesterday.

I have tried closing and rebooting my computer but it has not fixed the issue so I am assuming it is the forum. Are they doing upgrades or something?

2 Likes

It’s not just you. Happening a lot to me as well! A lot!

1 Like

I got 500 and 505 errors the other night, then the forum shut down totally for me.

2 Likes

I view the BB on my Android phone & the only problems I’ve had were it being slow to load.
Corrected by closing the app & immediately reopening.
I blamed the search engine.

I use two devices to get on this forum and it has happened on both of them, using different internet providers in a totally different place.

I suppose it could be that I am Chrome on both, but nothing else has had the problem when the forum is not working.

1 Like

And just for amusement, maybe it is working slowly because it is using its forum brain to come up with these very amusing suggestions for a similar threads when I started mine.

2 Likes

I am on Chrome, and I have not had any such problems.

1 Like

I have been having this problem intermittently as well lately.

1 Like

I use Chrome on a laptop, and I have been getting the freezing and spinning in the last few days.

Rebecca

2 Likes

Yup, and me to the list.

1 Like

Firefox here, desktop, no problems…

1 Like

Safary here and I have trouble pasting in the posting window.
When pasting a link, it shows a previous link posted before, not the latest one.
When I edit and erase that link and try pasting again, the new one shows up?
Did that twice this evening. :upside_down_face:

iPad, Chrome…still having the spinning, and today I have a new twist. When the spinning stops and I can actually see a page, the forum is automatically taking me back to the last page I was on, not the one I was currently on when the spinning started.

Thanks.

1 Like

Chrome Book, Chrome…
I was just coming here to say that the spinning thing is happening again.

1 Like

Me too, looks like buffering, maybe too much on this site or general internet traffic is slowing things down?

Just letting everyone know that the issue has been reported to the developers. Thank you for all of the information!

1 Like

Thank you!