Unlimited access >

Found some men for ya!

Well, ErinB has given up eBay hunting for something a little more… productive.

Some single equestrian guys worth a look, all age ranges.

(few of them mine )

Hard to tell from the picture, but I think he looks very promising!

An English rider, no less…

Another one! Stopped reading after “I show competitively on the “A” circuit”, for that’s all I need to know.

A more rugged type…

Hip #287…

More later, hopefully.

~Erin B #1
'Cause we got a K car, on the road of life, yeah we got a K car…

ERIN,

Step away from the computer, NOW…Quickly!!

Oh the dododo guy is jewish too! ! ! too bad i’m 17.

The local ECHL team here (and yes it is pro - they make sure that we know that), the Shreveport, LA team and one that played for the Flames. Two of the guys here were drafted by the Bruins and Thrashers so I’m hoping in a couple of years my claim to fame will be when they finally do get to play in the NHL. And while I can’t say that I’m friends with him I have met (and worked for his agency) Jeff Halpern.

I might know your friend Lauren but I’m afraid at a school this big you might have to be more specific. If she ever wants tickets to a Greenville game tell her to let me know!!

On a horse related note - one of my hockey player friends is afraid of horses. He is 6’5", 240 lbs. and he jumped behind me when a horse did a body shake at a show. He did come in quite handy however when we had to load the jumps onto a flatbead trailer - I recommend that anyone running a horse show get themselves a hockey player!!! hehehe

C-A-P-S Caps Caps Caps!!!

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

http://www.equestriansingles.com/profiles/viewprofile.asp?memberid=383

this one is okay but he kinda has a overinflated ego but like he says, he is “damn good looking”

~Christina~
“I don’t patronize bunny rabbits!” -Heathers
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

Oh that english rider guy sounds so nice! I think I will email him.

Oh that’s right, I’m married. Nevermind.

Wait, can I trade? Would anyone like my husband? He’s tall and blondish and has all his hair and teeth.

“What lamp has destiny to guide her little children stumbling in the dark?”

ERIN whatever happen to the 20 something, is 6ft or taller, easy on the eyes, and is a gentlemen!! All these guys are old grandpas!!! Found us some young Hotties!!!

Wants to know your email address so she can send you a letter…email it to me (address on profile) and I’ll send it to her (so I don’t have to post hers on here )

hunt_jump… I know he sounds like the guy I’d want to meet eventually!

But, I’m only 17, so I need a younger one!

Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~
Valerie’s home page
My horse has her shoes back on! She is high as a kite!

Now you want to trade your husband? I think we’re veering towards a whole different website!

P.S. Please post a picture.

NEVER date a polo player!!
I’ve actually dated a couple (and have been dating one for many years) Polo CONSUMES them–and its NOT just about riding-its the whole social thing!!
I wanted so much to meet a guy who was into horses…be careful what you wish for…All I hear is how much more HE knows about horses than me!!
Now I would just like to meet a guy who shows interest in my horse endeavors…

What about this one?

http://www.equestriansingles.com/profiles/viewprofile.asp?memberid=3287

Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~
Valerie’s home page
My horse has her shoes back on! She is high as a kite!

http://www.equestriansingles.com/profiles/viewprofile.asp?memberid=4330
for those who are terrier fans

http://www.equestriansingles.com/profiles/viewprofile.asp?memberid=4500
this one is a little intimidating!!

~Christina~
“I don’t patronize bunny rabbits!” -Heathers
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

Wait a minute … the English rider says he’s a jumper but he’s wearing fullseats in the photo???

Spider, I was thinking the same. Too bad I’m only 21…

LOL CactusKate, I got it from another BB’er! Too bad all of them are too old for me! (The men, that is, not the BB’ers )

The last ad is interesting (of the jumper guy). But too old… hmmm. No, what I need is someone like THIS:

Profile for IAmBillGatesButCuter
Male seeking ErinB
Looking for: All of above
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Dark blue
Height: 5’9
Appearance: Above average looks
Race: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Currently enrolled at Harvard
Income: Father is a multimillionare, and very generous to girlfriends.
Smoker: Don’t Use
Drinker: Social Drinker
Have Children: No
Want Children: Maybe
Own a horse: A horse? I own my own breeding farm!
Favorite type of riding: Competitive
Interests: Jumping, dressage

~Erin B #1
“But this world is so hard, it’s cruel and I wish it could be softer to me. I’m still alive, that much is true.”

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MissDayDreamer:
I’ve dated one and plan on getting back together with him when I move back there!
Never had any problems regarding feelings or anything else
I think it just depends on the guy…or maybe mine is just special!!!
MDD<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What can I say - I’m insanely jealous???

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

Well, ErinB has given up eBay hunting for something a little more… productive.

Some single equestrian guys worth a look, all age ranges.

(few of them mine )

Hard to tell from the picture, but I think he looks very promising!

An English rider, no less…

Another one! Stopped reading after “I show competitively on the “A” circuit”, for that’s all I need to know.

A more rugged type…

Hip #287…

More later, hopefully.

~Erin B #1
'Cause we got a K car, on the road of life, yeah we got a K car…

Check out the helmet!!! Hes wearing a GPA! That has to get some points, right? No one ever said men had fashion sense.

That last one on your first list Erin is a cutie pie!! But I dont go for the artist type… been there, dumped that. Or maybe I’m too old to be that picky.

RumoursFollow
Ten Oaks Farm

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Fjord Jockey:
I notice a lack of interest in short men who ride really really fast horses, or men who don’t ride horses but who skate around on ice with sticks, hitting rubber disks into nets and beating the pulp out of each other. Mayhap they are an aquired taste?

J
The Fjord Jockey<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH FJ, I have had too much experience with the men who carry sticks while skating on ice and hitting rubber disks. . . . . . . . they are much more fun to watch than to date. Well let me rephrase that - they are fun to date but they never ever ever will want to call it dating and therefore it will never progress into ,much else!!!

I did find the polo man a little attractive though - I mean hey I can pretend like I am Julia Roberts on the polo field!!!