Unlimited access >

Free Exercise Rider

Does anyone know of or have any horses/ponies that need to be ridden a few times a week in Central NJ? Does not need to be anything special or fancy, ideally a situation where we both need the exercise. No pay needed, and I would be willing to come and ride the horse on your schedule. I am 5 ft tall and 110 pounds, and have experience in the hunters and eq. I have ridden many green ponies as young a 3, and have been riding for 9 years. I have experience working in a horse barn and would take the time to groom, bathe, clip, whatever was necessary. Please let me know if you or someone you know might work. Thanks!

[QUOTE=casey555;7482620]
Does anyone know of or have any horses/ponies that need to be ridden a few times a week in Central NJ? Does not need to be anything special or fancy, ideally a situation where we both need the exercise. No pay needed, and I would be willing to come and ride the horse on your schedule. I am 5 ft tall and 110 pounds, and have experience in the hunters and eq. I have ridden many green ponies as young a 3, and have been riding for 9 years. I have experience working in a horse barn and would take the time to groom, bathe, clip, whatever was necessary. Please let me know if you or someone you know might work. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Look on the Off Course thread. There is a sticky post for ‘Horseless riders/Riderless Horses’.

Oh how I wish your post said Central NC instead of NJ! I have a WB gelding that needs legging up and I do NOT have the time at the moment!

UGH! I wish that was the case too, that would be perfect!