Unlimited access >

Freestyle

Fabulous. Perfect weather.

Johnson biffed the changes and briefly lost the plot. Fabulous and deeply moving music. PB looked divine and very fluid.

I love Carl Hester. Music a bit jerky, but what a lovely horse. His walk music is the same as the Japanese/dubbed version of Iron Chef. A few small mistakes but lovely test. Typing with 1 finger, sorry not more detailed.

Coreene -

Love the updates! We’ll take what we can get!

Eilberg currently in the lead and absolutely a star. The level of riding today is an honor to watch.

Steffen’s music is so well constructed, what a lovely test. Love this duo.

77% for SP & Legolas

in 3rd so far.

good music and flowing powerful trot work-half passes in trot and passage were special. canter work not as successful: gave down hill impression, especially in the changes. wasn’t taking the weight behind enough to do great ctr. pir.

nice energy especially in passage. sometimes snatching the left hind in piaffe. the pa pi pa transitions were impressive. the horse seemed super well trained and willing to work.

Silfhout done, now Endurance medal ceremonies. We had a minute of silence before today’s competition started to salute the horse that died yesterday.

Anyone else notice that they have changed how they work the footing?:wink:
I know I know, where’s the beating a dead horse emoticon when you need it?

[QUOTE=Coreene;7737022]
Eilberg currently in the lead and absolutely a star. The level of riding today is an honor to watch.[/QUOTE]

I’ll bet his Dad’s a happy chappy !

Fun medal ceremony, the Spanish fans are a blast.

Laura Graves with a 82.036%!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Go Laura!!

Laura must have nerves of steel! Amazing.

And thank goodness for a slow morning at work - refresh, refresh, refresh. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=SnicklefritzG;7737160]
Laura Graves with a 82.036%!!![/QUOTE]

And currently top of the leaderboard. Five of the best combinations are still to come, but “woot-woot” for Laura! :smiley:

Tinne VILHELMSON SILFVÉN & DON AURIELLO just laid it down!

Laura’s ride was great. She’s really upped her level of difficulty!

Helen and Damon Hill just posted a super score (88.286%) to take the lead. Charlotte in the ring now, Adelinde on deck. Laura currently stands in 3rd place behind Helen and Kristina.

Are the scores showing in bold (in the Last Ranked section) the ones they are throwing out?
http://www.normandy2014.com/live/2/dressage