Unlimited access >

Fun topic.... 2020 in hindsight (FINALLY!)

I don’t think there are many people who are unhappy to be waving good bye to this year.

But to make it more fun fill in this sentence. Let’s see where we all are/were this year.

I’m so ____________ to see 2020 go away, but I have learned to __________________________ this year.

Em

1 Like

I’m so relieved to see 2020 go away, but I have started to learn proper connection in the bit for dressage and am learning how to take care of house plants this year.

5 Likes

I am so relieved that 2020 is over and hopefully the worst drought in local living history.

3 Likes

I’m so happy to see 2020 go away, but I have learned how to forgive people and let them go.

3 Likes

I’m so excited to see 2020 go away, but I have learned to trust my gut when it comes to things that are subtlety off this year.

2 Likes

Sorry this doesn’t fit your sentence.

Oh is that over? So far this seems pretty much the same. Hopefully it will get better?

2 Likes

Someone posted this a day or two ago:

7 Likes

Other than wearing a mask, 2020 was no different for me. But I learned I’m not a weenie, I just had a little bit of an anxiety issue, and just learning that plus some occasional chemical assistance helped my confidence.

2 Likes

I’m so sad to see 2020 go away, but I have learned to endure this year.

I’m sad to see it go because the government wasted so much of it for me. I endured it but I wish I could have it back, covid- and fear-free.

2020 has been a MAGICAL year for house plants!!

1 Like

Magical and “why are you dying? I’m doing everything you want from what I want online!?!”

1 Like