Unlimited access >

Fundis-Equestrian

Has anyone purchased anything from Fundis-Equestrian. They are advertising a bridle I am interested in at a really good price.

Update - When I placed my order, I was told the bridle wouldn’t ship until first week of November. My bridle arrived early last week! I am very pleased.

If I’m not mistaken, there was just a thread posted about them in the H/J section!

2 Likes

I have. I ordered a fleck whip from them that ranged from $50-$65 on every US site I checked. It was $32 on their site plus $9 shipping. I ordered it Sep 3rd and it was on my doorstep Sep 8th. I would order from them again without hesitation.

1 Like

Just make certain to note if your item is available for immediate shipping or not. Sometimes items will say available in 6-8 days, some say immediate, some say nothing. One item I wanted took 3 weeks to get, but until I emailed customer service, I had no idea what was taking so long as the item had no commentary about delivery expectations. My friend wanted a training item that didn’t have any commentary. After a few weeks she emailed and was told the item was on backorder for 6 months. Needless to say, she cancelled her order. Obviously some folks have had better experiences, but mine wasn’t great.

1 Like

I had a very good experience recently.

I haven’t bought anything from them yet, but have friends that do. They’ve all had great service - the caveat - if you order anything, don’t plan on returning it. Apparently it’s $$$. But a friend who has ordered a few things that haven’t worked out said she’s been able to easily sell things that didn’t fit pretty easily on facebook.

I bought two of the Kentucky velvet pads from them for cheaper than I’d have paid for them here in the U.S. Super fast shipment! I’d definitely order from them again. Any issues I have with the pads has nothing to do with Fundis. I’m just disappointed in Kentucky for making the pads two inches shorter in the spine than the other pads I have from them.

I have ordered from Fundis twice and had great experiences both times. They shipped quickly, have great prices, and items were well packed. I’d order from them again in a heartbeat.

Well, I ordered the bridle. It won’t be available until November 6, so we shall see. They were very prompt in acknowledging the order.

1 Like

Huge fan of Fundis! Like others have said, make sure that what you want is in stock, but otherwise, it’s smooth sailing. I’ve ordered on a Sunday night before and received my items Tuesday afternoon! :hushed:

1 Like