Unlimited access >

Fürstenball

Good Afternoon, I am looking for opinions on Fürstenball and his offspring. Also his semen quality. There were a few threads on him but most we outdated. Thank you for your time!

[QUOTE=ProspectHill;8779390]
Good Afternoon, I am looking for opinions on Fürstenball and his offspring. Also his semen quality. There were a few threads on him but most we outdated. Thank you for your time![/QUOTE]A lot has been posted on Fuerstenball, his sons and other "F’ line stallions. Seems like the biggest criticism of him is his soft pasterns which he does not seem to throw. For info on his semen contact Judy Yancey or Carol Austin and inquire. We used it and got a great filly. You can see her on the superior equine facebook page. I would breed to him over his sons any day 37% Donnerhall. Follow me does not appear to freeze well. other F line stallions people seem to really like and ther are many are Franziskus, Floriscount, Fidertanz, Fuerst Romancier …Research them best wishes

Hello Bdgrfan,

I have heard great things about FB and he seems like a wonderful first for my mare. I was looking for updated info on that criticism in particular.

I had spoken with Carol regarding his semen and just wanted to reach out to others that had used him. I would love to see your filly :yes:

Thank you for your time!