Unlimited access >

Gaudi

Anyone here use him or have seen any of his foals? He’s somewhat local to me, and I might take a day to go see him in person. I would love to know what his temperament is like.

We are expecting a 2020 foal by him, would love to hear your impression if you get to see him in person! The foals I have seen online are pretty impressive.

I’m expecting a foal by him soon…I’d love to hear any impressions as well.

I am looking at a 2020 Gaudi. Any feedback from anybody? He’s well used with over 100 mares last year, so there should be some foal impressions, and he’s been in the US since 2018.

There is a Gaudi youngster at a barn in my area who is to die for. If he wasn’t a gelding I’d be desperate to buy this horse. Very, very balanced and forward but SAFE. Unflappable even as a young baby, being produced by a middle aged amateur and doing fabulous. If this youngster is in any way representative of this stallion I think he’s going to have a tremendous impact. If anyone has any tips on fillies/mares by Gaudi please do send my way.

A friend has a Gaudi filly. She is stunning. Significant improvement over the mare in movement. I’ve seen a few Gaudi babies online now, and I think they all look really really nice. From what I’ve heard, Gaudi has a very nice temperament. My friend is a big advocate of his now based on what he produced for her. Frankly, so am I.