Unlimited access >

Genetic Based Horse Games

Does anyone have any suggestions for horse games where genetics play a big role in breeding? I prefer games where I don’t have to log on every day. I prefer more “realistic” graphic styles/pictures. I love the current game I am playing, Flying For Home, and I am looking for more like it. It doesn’t have to be a racing game. I am also open to other types of animals if it is genetics based but I prefer horse games.

OP check the no advertising policy of this forum. You agreed to abide by it when you joined COTH.

I hope no one on this forum is foolish enough to send their email to a request such as this.

I think people are misunderstanding my post. I am not asking for people’s real email…I was talking about emailing me IN THE GAME so I can post the people I refer in the game forums…

I went ahead and edited out the email portion, I am not sure if I will receive a notification in the game if people refer me but I don’t want my post coming across how it should not. Sorry about the confusion and I am still looking for genetics based games if anyone has suggestions.

I play horse eden eventing. It has prerty accurate genetics.

Thanks, I will check it out!

For a number of years I played http://www.avirtualhorse.com

The color genetics are pretty true-to-life.

The breeding was fun but some other tasks like entering shows and making tack were mostly a lot of boring and repetitive clicking.

I haven’t logged in for ages and just did and lots of things look different, so not sure if/how the gameplay has changed.

That is one I actually used to play as well! I remember the tack making being very repetitive, I enjoyed the game for awhile but lost interest. Thank you for the reply!

Considering there is a “referral” game going on at FFH this was definitely an advertisement. Regardless, I don’t think you are going to find anything similar to FFH. I’ve tried and have had no luck. Most games are very mechanical push the button over and over and not strategic. I know of a game in the works that is very similar, but it is not racing and is eventing based. Unfortunately, not sure how long it will take to get finished so it isn’t public yet.