Glucosomine supplements

I tried a Melaluca glulcosomine supplement and really THINK it made me feel better. But it is a hassle ordering it and picking it up, so would like to try a brand off the shelf.

Any recommendations?

Getting creakier and creakier these days and if that is so it will impinge on my riding, especially the hip :frowning: I thought I was arthritis free, but I don’t know now.

Do you go to Costco?

This:

http://m.costco.com/Wellesse®-Joint-Movement-Glucosamine®%2C-33.8-Ounces.product.10027237.html

My Dr. likes this as he says liquids are more absorbable. I believe this one is not made from shellfish so won’t raise your cholesterol and contains MSM & hylaluonic acid, too. I like the liquid as I already have a ton of daily pills to take.

I use OsteoBiFlex which I buy from Costco in huge bottles and it definitely makes a difference. Brand probably doesn’t matter much as long as you’re getting the dose you think you’re getting.

I’m glad you think it helps. Often I wonder if it is all marketing and that I have ‘sucker’ branded on my forehead, but I think it is worth a try after all these years it has been around.

I’ve certainly bought enough of those $100.00/bucket white powders for my horse without ever being convinced that they work or help the horse in any way.

I do go to Costco now and then…but then I overspend when there.

I haven’t tried glucosamine, but can honestly say that I would not be walking as well as I am without the help of MSM. I take an oral supplement as well as utilize a topical gel on days when I am feeling extra stiff. Even my PT is blown away by the difference MSM has made for me!

Good luck!

They have MSM in them - so I’m going to be good to go! No stopping me now.

I have severe arthritis in several joints, and have been on OsteoBiflex, and others, for years. My neighbor recommended Wobenzym N. I got some from Amazon, and I actually think it is helping! I will probably never give up on the MSM/chondroitin/HA, though.