Unlimited access >

Going to our old trainer's funeral tomorrow

Just wanted to let any Houston TX area folk know that Diane Groves of Willow Glen lost her battle with cancer on Weds. Her funeral is tomorrow.
I have the feeling that alot of Houston’s horse crowd will be there …She was one terrific lady. She will be missed…

I, too, lost a very dear friend on October 30 to a 12 year battle with breast cancer.

Give those closest to you a hug, we just never know…

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

to her family, friends and students. She was a wonderful lady and will be greatly missed.

Member Of The Texas Clique & BEQS

Thank you for letting us know, TxJumper. All of Diane’s many friends and clients have my deep condolences.

I hope she was comforted to know that Willow Glen will continue and her work and memory will go on. You are right, I’m sure, that her services will be well attended by the Houston horse community.

Could you e-mail me with information on where to send flowers or make a memorial contribution for Diane? Jo really wants to know (and of course sends her sympathies). Thanks.

My trainer told me last weekend that she was very ill, but it’s still a shock. Who is operating Willow Glen now?

Bill Roberts is managing Willow Glen, He has been there close to a year.

Just wanted to let any Houston TX area folk know that Diane Groves of Willow Glen lost her battle with cancer on Weds. Her funeral is tomorrow.
I have the feeling that alot of Houston’s horse crowd will be there …She was one terrific lady. She will be missed…