Unlimited access >

Great Meadow live stream

In dressage ?? What did I miss…

maybe there is a mistake typing in the score

it was under nearly all the riders in the last bunch, next to an American flag

I do not see DR on the scores on the CourseWalk App…which is the scoring program Great Meadow is using. There is a link on the Great Meadow website.

it was on the live feed where the names were listed.

DR means Dressage—there just weren’t any scores underneath it yesterday since they didn’t have any yet. Their dressage scores are listed under DR on the livestream this morning.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the SJ today will be live-streamed. I checked on the H&C TV app but only get the spinning wheel of death. There seemed so be confusion yesterday but I was hoping it was worked out. :crossed_fingers:

my guess is yes, BUT I was welcomed in yesterday with open arms. Today they want money! But I suspect only the 4* will be shown.

1 Like

I am a gold subscriber because they have so many of the events but haven’t had much luck with GMI… :smirk:

Anybody know what the price is for general admission - for one person. Thinking about driving over (20 minute drive from home). Can’t find the GA price (it’s probably right in front of me on the screen).
Thanks in advance.

Soooo, the FB link doesn’t seem to be working for me now - is this no longer available?

sigh I guess I’ll pony up the 9.99 so I can watch, but will they be showing replays? If not, kinda not worth it because I have a busy weekend so won’t be able to catch much of it live; has anyone been able to access replays? (TIA!)

1 Like

Replying to myself, lol! Apparently I’m already a member and subscribed!

1 Like

H&C says you gotta be a Gold member to get the full video offerings. The regular memberships can access the live streams, but only the Gold members can access the play-by-play competitor clips after they are put up in the event archive page.

Well that’s a major bummer. :disappointed:

I guess I’m SOL for tomorrow!

Just running late for a 5pm start or has H&C failed me again?

1 Like

I just started late…

1 Like

it is finally starting. It is beginning now

I’m not sure if this is because of my subscription type but when I pause, it restarts to live, versus letting me finish the ride. Is this the way it works for everyone else?

Yes, that’s how it’s working for me with the month by month $9.99

I volunteered today and heard $20 for GA passes. Not official info, just pre-briefing gossip, but it’s better than that website. :roll_eyes:

1 Like