Unlimited access >

Great Meadow live stream

I think the aim is to get the big bucks from the tents and other folks - I don’t think GA really pays the bills, so they don’t advertise it much. When it was the Nations Cup, there was a lot of interest, but now that it’s just a CCI/HT, not much is happening.

Apparently they were watering and aerating the footing, but I don’t know how much of a difference it makes. It takes a LOT of water to get that Virginia concrete dirt to soften up.

1 Like

Yeah, according to my “sources” lmao, apparently the aerated the three star track but just dumped/sprayed water on the outside, four star track (which just made it slippery). :woman_shrugging:

I went on Saturday afternoon to watch a friend in the two star. It was a big let down all around. I’m familiar with the property and couldn’t figure out how to find GA entrance or parking. Very little to no signage and turned around multiple times. After paying $20 for just myself to get in(!!) I nearly got run off the road by DOC on his 4 wheeler. Overall it seemed just like another horse trial.

1 Like