Unlimited access >

Grey show breeches

These may fit your requirements, they are comfortable and with the exchange rate will be within budget if shipping is not too $$$: https://www.blackhorseclothing.com.au/collections/breeches-jodphurs/products/song-bamboo-blend-jodds-new-colour-silver

You could ask about shipping, the company is responsive to questions (but half of Australia is in lockdown so shipping may take a while!)

About low rise or high rise.

Breeches tend to track street fashion with a lag. Low rise jeans either skin tight or slouchy boyfriend have dominated the past couple of decades as fashion for teens and young adults. Breeches followed.

My SM feeds shows that high rise jeans are having a fashion comeback. So breeches should follow. I just got a B Vertigo denim silicone breeches that highlighted the high rise in their advertising.

I love the silicone in the jump saddle, great for two point. I canā€™t school dressage though. My hips and thighs start to ache because the silicone grips. I didnā€™t notice the grip while riding just the pain and effort. Not there in full seat Pikeur Luganas!

I have the other winter tights from them and SAME THING OMG lol

1 Like

Unless you have a huge booty like me and then I canā€™t get the low rise over my butt at all and if I do the waist is huge :joy:

I have these and I love themā€¦I have the mens version because they were $25 at Landrover but same thing lol

I have never had a problem with Horze beeches or tights. My crotch must be different than yours.

I showed in the Pikeurs for the first time and the good news is they fit nicely, look classy, and donā€™t chafe my nether regions. The bad news is I learned that grey breeches show sweat/water much much more than white or tan breeches. When I finished riding it kind of looked like I had peed my pants.

1 Like

Not until December 1.

I just purchased a pair of these. Small company and they shipped super fast plus were only $60 I had lots of people asking what brand they were. They are tights but are thicker and have beltloops.

Do you mean this is when the new attire rules take effect? OP was asking for light gray/pearl, which is currently legal.

Iā€™ve show in light gray SmartPak Piper knit breeches, but it looks like they no longer carry that color, so Iā€™m going to have to find something else now. Prefer this look for lower levels and less formal shows personally.

2 Likes

You can wear grey now.

Those of us who HATE HATE HATE low rise breeches do so because the DO. NOT. STAY. UP.
They slide down and expose. . . well you know. You have to CONSTANTLY be pulling them up.
This is most likely to happen to us long-waisted individuals.

1 Like

Long waisted person who HATES high rise breeches.
I like the top of my breeches (and pants) to be below my fat roll.

1 Like

I prefer high waisted so I can tuck my fat rolls in and keep them contained :rofl:

8 Likes

I was responding to her note that there is a dress rule change.

they take effect Dec 1

I was not responding to the original post but to the one noting there is a dress rule change.

Yep I show in the SmartPak Pipers in dove grey and love them!!