Unlimited access >

Guess the breed of my new gelding

u

I love anything crossed with trakehner, I’ve seen some lovely arab/trak crosses as well as tb/trak. Crossing them with something hot seems to give them a little fire, and encourages them to mature more quickly!

i would guess TB.

[QUOTE=Nezzy;7193725]
i would guess TB.[/QUOTE]

That’d be my guess too. He’s cute, OP.

See, I was going to say Anglo-Arab. But I don’t think there are many around anymore.

I was going to say Anglo Arab also lol

OMG he’s cute! He does have an Araby head huh, but still makes you think Thoroughbred.

He’s darling!

Trakehener or Trak/Arab cross? Though he is a bit larger boned than most Arab crosses…could even have some paint in him (breeking stock paint which often has TB in pedigree)
Whatever he is he is pretty!

He is that rare bred called “handsome bay horse”.:wink:

Welcome, neat that you have one of those.:slight_smile:

I will go with Bluey’s guess! Nice face markings. Lot of filling out still to do on him. So all the turnout time possible, for him to run and build up his body.

Connemara/TB x? Whatever the breeding…very cute!:slight_smile:

I don’t really see Arab in him. He looks like my TBxdraft actually! So…TB? TB cross?

I think the photos are too hard to tell much of anything about him other than he is kind of cute and bay.

Appendix.

quarter/arab?

Standardbred?

The picture i agree are not the best to really tell a lot but I will stick with anglo Arab :).

I was going to go with appendix too

I was going to guess Standardbred too. Or by the OPs location, Canadian Sport Horse or Trake.

I must admit he looked a little Morgan-y in one photo, but he’s awfully big to be a Morgan.

He sure is cute though!

I was going to guess Standardbred too. Or by the OPs handle, Canadian Sport Horse or Trake.

I must admit he looked a little Morgan-y in one photo (must be the thick wavy mane) but he’s awfully big to be a Morgan.

He sure is cute though!