H/J Barn in Aiken SC/Augusta GA

I am moving to Augusta in July and looking for recommendations for a H/J barn in the Augusta or Aiken area. I have only ever full-leased in the past, but will be in graduate school so hoping for a half-lease or at minimum a lesson program where I can lesson 1-2 times a week to stay in the saddle. I will be busy with school so preferably somewhere that offers evening or weekend lessons. TIA!

1 Like

Daniel and Cathy Geitner would be my choice in the area. Not sure about their flexibility or availability of school horses, but if you planned to show, that would be my choice of people.

1 Like

They do not have school horses. Not much there that does, but will keep an ear open for you

1 Like

You might have luck posting in the Aiken Area Facebook pages too. For sure more barns in the Aiken area than the Augusta but they are here!

1 Like

You’re welcome to reach out to us. We don’t have lesson horses but might have a half lease option potentially. www.facebook.com/ranchopampa or ranchopampa@icloud.com. We show regularly - have a 14 stall barn and a mix of junior and amateur clients who show both hunters and jumpers and some of the juniors are doing the eq…

1 Like