Unlimited access >

Hadfields running martingale sizing?

Does anyone know if a Hadfields size full running martingale would fit a 16’3 average build warmblood? I see they also offer an oversize option. Not sure what will fit.

I know their bridles tend to run small (or at least used to), but I’m unsure if their martingales are the same way. Perhaps you can ask them for measurements?

2 Likes

Good point, I think I will ask for measurements. I’m buying it used, and won’t be able to try it on and return it without a hassle.
Thanks!

1 Like

Just call them up and ask them. They are fantastic with the customer service, in my experience.

2 Likes

Cindy is delightful and has always been so helpful when I’ve called about sizing, returns, etc. re: calling Hadfields and asking.

FWIW I have a regular full size martingale on a 17.2 warhorse of a TB. The martingale fits, but it’s on the last holes of everything. Probably could have bumped up to a WB size pretty easily and had it fit without so much effort. He fits a full size Edgewood easily–the WB of that brand would be too big on him.

2 Likes

This was helpful, thank you. I bought it, and it fits perfectly. It’s beautiful and I love it!

1 Like