Unlimited access >

Hay man in KY Corey Lea?

Anyone ever bought hay from this man Corey Lea? He is in Alvaton/Bowling Green area. If so, did you have to wire him money up front? Please let me know any dealings - good or bad, with him. He advertises on Craigslist. Thanks so much!

I wouldn’t wire anyone money up front.

Nope, I didn’t. I do think he is legit but I found most hay companies are pay upon delivery. And that is what I did. Got a beautiful load from Indiana. Thank
you!

I bought a load of alfalfa hay from Corey Lea in the late summer of 2013. I would not recommend buying hay from him.
The hay was described as “good quality alfalfa w/ some stem and abundant leaves”. The hay I received was a combination of molded bales and “late stage alfalfa” w/ a majority of stems and very few leaves.
I immediately requested he replace the entire load. He agreed to do this.
I believed him, waited and kept in contact. I never received the replacement hay.
I have all the communications to substantiate this post.
Everyone, who posted here, obviously had much better instincts than myself.

I sent money to buy hay from Corey Lea in June and he still has my money. He has not sent me any hay. He also relocated from Bowling Green KY to TN. I need to find someone who will help me find Corey Lea/and or get my money. He has my $3000! Please help me!!!

Corey Lea 270-243-4129 of Bowling Green, KY has had my money since June, 2014. I paid him up front for hay, $2600. He has since moved to Tennessee. He has NOT shipped my hay to me, NOR has he given me my money back. Please let me know if you know his whereabouts or if he has done you the same way.*

I will not stop searching, posting, looking for others he has done this to, looking for someone who can tell me where he lives, OR until he is persuaded to return my money.

Terrible. I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you get this resolved soon.

have you got your money back yet

I know how to find him