Unlimited access >

HDR Saddles?

I am in the market for a new jumping saddle. I have an HDR A/P saddle that I love, so I’ve been looking almost exclusively at HDR’s bc of the price, quality, the fact that I know it will fit my horse and I, and that it’ll match all my tack. I am currently between the HDR Revelation and the HDR Galia (yes, I know, very different saddles.) I prefer a deeper seat like the Galia has, and I like the stitching on the flap. However the molded knee pad is not my style. I like the classic look of the Revelation, but I’m afraid it might be a bit boring, and as I said, I prefer a medium deep seat. I would love to see how they look in person (rather than just in the stock photos on the website) but unfortunately, I have to order them online because I cannot for the life of me find a store nearby that sells them. (If anyone could include photos of these saddles it would be greatly appreciated!) I’m fairly short but have a relatively long thigh for my height. My horse has an average back. Any and all info on these saddles is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Can you order them from SmartPak? They have free shipping both ways. You could order and try both, then send one back for a full refund and no shipping cost. That’s what I would do.