Unlimited access >

Hehehe...I clipped my first REAL horse today

Hahaha… It was great! Now I realize why you guys wear googles!

My friend, Kristen, who’s moving to Florida needed her horsie done before he left, so Kristen and I went at it today. Other than the two ponies I’ve done, this was my first time. He looks umm… goofy. Not too bad though. Mainly we have to touch up areas like the throat latch and between his front legs and all.

Lauren T. ----> Don’t laugh when he gets to your barn! Instead, Fix him for us! LOL! Ps: All the really bad parts- Kristen did!

~~ Melissa & Sherwin Williams~~

Hahaha… It was great! Now I realize why you guys wear googles!

My friend, Kristen, who’s moving to Florida needed her horsie done before he left, so Kristen and I went at it today. Other than the two ponies I’ve done, this was my first time. He looks umm… goofy. Not too bad though. Mainly we have to touch up areas like the throat latch and between his front legs and all.

Lauren T. ----> Don’t laugh when he gets to your barn! Instead, Fix him for us! LOL! Ps: All the really bad parts- Kristen did!

~~ Melissa & Sherwin Williams~~

i takes me about 3 days to clip my Mini, cause he’s hairy and the blades always get dull, then we have to get them sharpened…lol. Congrats!

~Lindsay~

Last year I did a Shetland pony that is darn near a mini. Thought I would bathe him first, then realized it would take 3 days for him to dry.

What a wooly booger…took longer to do him than my 17 hh TB.

Sad part was when all was done, we realized he was kind of skinny. Felt real bad, couldn’t feel a rib under all that hair.

He is fat and happy now. And about ready for this years trim.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”