Unlimited access >

Hello!

Um, sidadressage, can you tell me something about our barn and the link?

Why does the horse pictured have you in a top hat and the horse in a full bridle when it says he’s only competing First Level and working on Second??

Just curious.

It’s all about ME, ME, ME!!! (The only signature worthy of a real DQ.)

I was just kidding. :slight_smile: I had read the thread…

Just a thought…
KT

hahaha.

My father lives in Spokane and is single… eh, eh.

He is a full time electronics engineer, who reverse engineers circuitry to find points of failure. Basically he is a smart mofo (which I would like to think I gained through some genetic tie, but my intelligence still remains to be seen).

I have one sister, though I guess I have a younger brother. But he dissapeared the day befor thanksgiving when I was 5. At least that is what my father told me.

“Life is short and hard, like a body building Elf”
Blood Hound Gang

And I’m using that term veeeerrry loosely, so as to include you all…

katoth is an educated computer programmer person, which means, probably under the age of consent.

Perhaps we should put on our evening tiaras, and go out to see the movie “Tadpole”.

Have the groom buy you a bucket of popcorn.

Poor advice from Velvet, of course. Face backwards. The wine glass and “baby” quiches balance much better on the rump than the withers.

P.S. Phew. Glad I didn’t try to post his name. It was coming out a lot differently than that and probably would have gotten me thrown off the board if I had posted it.

What about instant Cup o’ Baby?? Fantastic for lunch on the go

Well, yes, the cute houseboy my husband hired for “household chores” (cough, snort) did go back to school, but new racedriver boy is here and of legal age. Muhahahahaha!

Will Jonmark’s Baby Quiche Mix be available in our local grocer’s freezer section anytime soon?

No one can teach riding so well as a horse.
-C.S. Lewis

That is something I never thought I would hear.

Thats like your parents coming into your room and saying:

“Now Billy, you put them school books away. Here is a prostitute, a pound of chibba, and a heroin kit. Do you have any condoms?”

“Yes mom”

“Well give them here, my son is too good for protected sex. And when your done in here, I want you to go out and beat up some old people. When you are done with that then come home, I should be done broiling your baby brother so we can eat.”

Ahhh, memories.

“Life is short and hard, like a body building Elf”
Blood Hound Gang

Hi back at ya.

You were warned that we eat small children, right?

Sidadressage, well, that is a nice picture so I can see why you had it taken that way!

Please! All this eating babies talk has now helped me to devolve into a person who can only think of dead baby jokes.

What’s the difference between unloading a truck load of dead babies and live babies?

You can use a pitchfork on dead babies.

How do you tell the difference between dead babies and live ones?

If the pitch fork shakes when you reach in for a load of babies, then they are alive.

gag spew

I’m glad I got that out of my system. Now I can stop wanting to throw up and get on with the normal stomach wrenching stress of my day.

Oh and I’ll take mine with mustard, lettuce and tomato on whole wheat and a side of fries

Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute

Much like chicken, you can only get food poisoning from babies if they aren’t cooked to a core temperature of 165 degrees. So take precautions to not mix raw and cooked baby and clean your cutting board throughly

Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute

Meet my new friend named Katoth
who cleverly cut quite a swath
with one small “HI”
the DQ’s arrived
and decided she was their next nosh.

“If you ain’t got it in ya, you can’t blow it out.” Pops

I am the ultimate DQ!! That should be enough of an answer.

Oh, well, if it isn’t, DQ stands for “Dressage Queen.”

You know the joke, right? What’s the difference between a Dressage Queen and a puppy?

The puppy will eventually stop whining.

I noticed this thread when I was bored at work on Friday afternoon and I thought to myself “what could the DQs be up to that a thread titled ‘Hello!’ could have reached 9 pages?” The rest of my afternoon was pretty much wasted.

I couldn’t wait until Monday to check in again and see where this thread went because I am hungry. I have eaten around all of the mold in the fridge and am now out of food. I need to place a rush order for mold-free dead babies. Can you overnight those?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I had friends who would have lunged (What am I saying, have lunged) at any opportunity to get with a young woman.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who wants to volunteer to longe katoth’s friends?

running back to the h/j board

Yes, I’m sure you have her lovely skin, too…

No one can teach riding so well as a horse.
-C.S. Lewis

So, So, is that because you would have rather been the utterer instead of the utterer recipient.

with computer geeks is any clue (and I am married to one, and gave birth to one …) Katoth will NOT be telling his friends that he has found a bunch of women who find him amusing and he is having fun at work!!!

(and I repeat, my geek son RIDES, is straight, single, gainfully employed,and on the east coast … )

Wow. You’re good. REALLY GOOD.

I’d bow down before you if I wasn’t such a freaking DQ. Maria, bow down for me.

P.S. I suddenly have a baaaaaadddddd feeling. Just what type of “bug” were you sent here to fix…?