Unlimited access >

Hello!

Hi.

I’m a foreigner, I have interesting ways of expressing myself, don’t be insulted, there will be worse things coming your way.

Marieke
www.boreashorses.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sister:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Velvet:

If the pitch fork shakes when you reach in for a load of babies, then they are alive.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or they’re dead but infested with worms.

No one can teach riding so well as a horse.
-C.S. Lewis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or they’re mutant,ZOMBIE babies…Yeah thats it!

JPC

How U Like me now !www.halfpassfarm.freeservers.com

Guttermouth is a fun band live. Although if you are a femanist I wouldnt suggest going to one of their shows unless you like to be offended. I am not into the whole jail bait thing, I had friends who would have lunged (What am I saying, have lunged) at any opportunity to get with a young woman.

For me its 18+, though I really prefer 20+. Older woman know what they want, what they like, and they know a bit more about a few key things . More over you dont have to deal with the same kind of high school emotional games as often or ever with older woman.

When your young is time to be crazy and learn about things, when you get older you just want a little stability (And some crazyness too). OK, well I do, the rest of these maniacs might not

“Life is short and hard, like a body building Elf”
Blood Hound Gang

Whew! I finally got through this thread, with only small amounts of coffee behind blown onto my monitor. Nothing that a baby wipe won’t clean up, anyway.

I must admit though, I am starving! Lucky for me it’s lunch time. Gonna go out and get me some Skish-ka-baby. Nothing like a tender baby on a stick - it keeps the mess off my white gloves.

Edit made for silly typo

Just one more reason to hate you, Marieke. Do you honestly (even in your wildest dreams) think that any DQ would like a beautiful, young blonde FEMALE with a foreign accent?! Get real!

She’s dyslexic, too! That’s 1892, my dear

-C.S. Lewis

Katoth’s friends are never going to believe him when he tries to tell them about “DQs and dead babies.”

With my more refined “H/J palate” (greatly differs from a lowly “DQ Palate”), I prefer a French Baby Foie Gras on canapes with a sweet white wine as a complement. For the main course, Baby a L’Orange with a nice bordeaux. And for dessert, a Pounded Baby Cake with raspberry sauce and a nice Saronno liquer. Mmmm. I’m hungry now

_*_*_*_*_*_
Check out my barn’s site:
Centre Equestre de la Houssaye
_*_*_*_*_*_
Comment est-ce qu’on dit <quiche> en anglais? Mapi LaJoux

Close… I was sent here by Erin to try and find and fix a Bug on this site.

And since I have children to sell, and overhead to keep down, figured I might as well try and turn a profit while I was at it.

You’ll be able to practice that at Rolex; I’m sharpening my claws in anticipation. And YES, you ARE going! (even if Velvet and I have to kidnap you!)

Who needs disparaging remarks when you have the Ice Queen glare of death? See, truth be told, I’m actually the ultimate Ice Queen. The Dressage Queen is my close cousin.

-C.S. Lewis

I knew there was a reason that I’ve so desperately wanted one of those Childeric saddles for myself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by katoth:
Its the one with the big hump on its back that spits right?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that’s slc…

-C.S. Lewis

Oooh, now that’s scary. Suzy and I posted the same advice, simultaneously.

Dr. H, I NEED THOSE MEDS NOW!!!

This is wildly popular in northern MN, and reeks only slightly less than regular lutefisk. Baby lefse is quite tasty, too. Of course, I think it’s the use of Scandinavian babies that makes these dishes so tasty; they’re well preserved from the cold.

Ohh, and human veil is a topic that should always be discussed. Its timeless. Ever read “a modest proposal”?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HeyYouNags:

Remember, if you fall off, just get right back on again!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no, no. Can’t you figure out the simplest things without my having to spell it out. You wait until some dropdead gorgeous guy walks by and THEN you fall off. Lay on the ground moaning until he comes to your aid. (Oops, never mind - we’re at Walmart after all). H*ll will probably freeze over before gorgeous guy walks by…

OMG! I just noticed your location. It’s a small world after all. It’s a small world after all.

I’m about ready to eat an entire elementary school district, as my anger has been piqued by a fellow boarder at my barn. Seems she’s ticked at me for feeding her horse a flake of hay at 9pm last night when he was eating the wood in his stall out of hunger. Fine. See if I lend you any more saddles or let you borrow my horse for a trail ride. What’s that? You’re 4-Hers are missing? No, of course I haven’t seen those children…

Woebetide thee who cross Sister!

-C.S. Lewis

Can you believe this!

How long can this go on you say?
as Long as there are babys to eat, and DQs to in sult! MUhahahahahahahah

How U Like me now !www.halfpassfarm.freeservers.com

Ewwww…

First of all, this discussion is just too gross. Second, you all have it wrong–MoreDQ would be bitter.

It’s all about ME, ME, ME!!! (The only signature worthy of a real DQ.)