Unlimited access >

Helmet awareness day

I have an EQ3 and the shifty-ness of the MIPS+liner took some getting used to… but I still don’t feel like it’s deep enough for me, even though it stays on. So, I just ordered a CO MS1 Pro - which is supposed to fit like my old CO J3, but that probably won’t work for you if you don’t want to look like an eventer. Or a jockey. :rofl: Maybe look at the MyPS? CO describes it as having a deep fit, and it comes in round or oval, I think there are standard and wide brim options also.

1 Like

Big Dee’s Tack in Ohio also has their own helmet awareness sale - charles owen, troxel, gpa, irh, tipperary are all 20% off until 9/26/2021 → www.bigdweb.com

I see Equus Now! is also doing 20% off starting on Friday.

Riding Warehouse is showing markdowns currently - mostly 20% off, but variable discounts.

It’s usually organized by the International Helmet Awareness Day organization, but they’re taking the year off. Because the day is such a boost to helmet sales, a bunch of helmet manufacturers decided to go ahead and plan their own version, but because there was no central organization announcing dates, not all the dates align. Some independent retailers were also told the sale would only be over the weekend, and then were surprised to find that SP/Dover are running the sale for a whole week. And some retailers just aren’t participating because helmet stock is extremely low.

Dover is having 20% off and free shipping on helmets.

This is the list I had so far:

Adam’s Horse and pet supplies-
Save 20% on Charles Owen helmets on helmet awareness day 9/25-26

Dover saddlery-
Free shipping on all helmets plus a free helmet bag with any helmet purchase. **20% off includes Antares, Charles Owen, Dublin, IRH, FinnTack, GPA, Kask, Troxel, Tipperary, Tuff Rider, & UVEX. 15% off includes Champion. 10% off Includes Samshield custom helmets only. Samshield non-custom helmets excluded. OneK and Ovation excluded until 9/23/21. Pricing valid 9/20/21-9/26/21. Order must be placed by 09/26/21 at 11:59 PM ET. Percentage off list price. Only valid on select items. While supplies last. Valid online and in-store. Not valid on previous purchases. No back orders or substitutions. Promotion only eligible within the United States

Smartpak-
20% off Charles Owen, trauma void, GPA, Tipperary now until 9/26

Breeches.com-
25% off tuffrider helmets until 9/26

Stateline tack
20-30% off (sorry they were a little vague)

Riding warehouse-
Up to 20% off participating brands until 9/26

Big Dee’s Tack Supply-
20% off select helmets until 9/26

Equus Now-
20% off 9/24-9/26

Lmk if I missed any!

3 Likes

Cheshire Horse: 20% Off Ovation, One K, and Tipperary Helmets**

Code: IHAD21

1 Like