Unlimited access >

Help! My Sister Is Looking to Off Me!!

You all THINK that Merry is this dear, sweet, helpful person. HA! She has a death wish for me!

I mean, how else am I supposed to interpret it when I answer the phone at work and the first words out of her mouth are: “Why don’t you just die and leave me Sam?”

And she’s bought herself this fancy new black western bridle (you recall that she’s into her “cowgirl phase” ) to use on this cute fat black horse she intends to inherit. Coincidence? I think NOT!

So … you are now all my witnesses. Merry! I have witnesses! I AM ONTO YOU!!

I see trees of green, red roses too. I watch 'em bloom for me and for you. And I think to myself … what a wonderful world. Yes, what a wonderful world." – Louie Armstrong.

hmmmmmmmmmm…Beezer perhaps you should play Merry’s game and take the Hambola and make a “Perfect Poopsy” out of him

Although once again I shall remind you and Merry, (although I am certain OHSM has reminded you already), that Merry will grow tired of “Sambola’s” easy going nature, and demand her “Hambola” back

“Odd How A Full Moon Brings Out the Looneys”

Okay, I swear, the camera comes out on Saturday. I’ll even get a photo of me on the Hanoverian Cow Beast. Now, wait, maybe THERE’S a trade for Sammy!

“You just keep thinkin’, Butch. That’s what you’re good at.” – The Sundance Kid

Sometimes I think they’re Canadian!

What is happening, first RumoursFollow, then VTrider and Merry all going cowgirl?

I happen to know about the gay rodeo organization, there can’t be that many more straight cowboys than there are straight english riders

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merry:
Okay, I swear, the camera comes out on Saturday. I’ll even get a photo of me on the Hanoverian Cow Beast. Now, wait, maybe THERE’S a trade for Sammy!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny you should say that … Mr. Beezer calls me, says in passing that when he was out at El Ranchito today, he said hello to Sam – only it turns out it wasn’t Sam, it was Barbie. “Honey,” I say, “Sam is black, a couple inches taller and doesn’t have a big white blaze. He’s also a boy; Barbie is a girl and she’s a bay.”

There’s a pause; then Mr. Beezer says, “Are you sure he doesn’t have any white?” “He has a tiny star; Barbie has a big white face like a cow.” “Oh. Well, I guess I said hello to the wrong horse, then.”

SIGH.

I see trees of green, red roses too. I watch 'em bloom for me and for you. And I think to myself … what a wonderful world. Yes, what a wonderful world." – Louie Armstrong.

Why go cowgirl? Because of the clothes, dang it! So I need a suitable horse, and Beezer’s is it!

See now, Beezer, the beauty of that is that you can accumulate any number of horses, and refer to them all by the same name, and Mr. Beezer will still think that you only have one, since he can’t tell them apart!!!

visit www.victorianfarms.com

Shahhhhh, it seems that Beezer and Merry were raised by a mother very different than mine.

My mother would just say snippily "If you two can’t agree on who gets the black horse then nobody gets him." And she would give him away. . . .

So, it seems that the logical thing to do here (again, according to elizabeth’s mom’s scorched earth parenting methods) is to give the nice black horse to NEITHER of you, but, rather give it to me!!

That’ll teach ya to bicker over Sammy.

Yes, AAJumper, that still works for me and Mr. Merry. Everyday he still asks me, “So, how was Spot?”

I sold Spot a year ago.

You all THINK that Merry is this dear, sweet, helpful person. HA! She has a death wish for me!

I mean, how else am I supposed to interpret it when I answer the phone at work and the first words out of her mouth are: “Why don’t you just die and leave me Sam?”

And she’s bought herself this fancy new black western bridle (you recall that she’s into her “cowgirl phase” ) to use on this cute fat black horse she intends to inherit. Coincidence? I think NOT!

So … you are now all my witnesses. Merry! I have witnesses! I AM ONTO YOU!!

Do not turn back on either Merry OR Elizabeth!!

Well, there is no way for Mr.AAJumper to not recognize Cypress…those ears are pretty hard to forget!

So… does she watch Law & Order and make notes about who gets by that oh-so-cute Sam Waterston, and who gets convicted?

Has she upped her cable subscription to include Court TV?

Have you found her browsing the “true crime” section of Barnes & Noble?

I think I would stay on top of these early warning signs if I were you Beezer!!!

[I]"You can pretend to be serious; you can’t pretend to be witty. "

• Sacha Guitry (1885-1957) *[/I]

Perfect idea Elizabeth!!! Can I ride him too??? Oh, think of all the fun we could have on trail!!!

I’ll tell you why the Cowgirl phase. Lord Helpus started a trend. She’s headed south and gone western on us, now everyone is in a hurry to follow… She’s the pied piper of the BB…

“Poets have been mysteriously quiet on the subject of cheese.”

and I thought there was some hope for her in the dressage world. But then she did seem a bit taken by those sparkly browbands…

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Of course you can ride my pony Sam, AAJumper.

(I don’t want my mom to take him away from ME because I won’t share.)

Ahhh-haaaaa was just pondering on who the bay with the blaze was Merry, now I know!! hehe

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”

watch out! Sister’s can be sneaky, mine’s constantly trying to get me killed,I think she’s trying to get her hands on my Tin suspiciously looks around. It’s always things like “sure, ride him bareback” or “she doesn’t buck anymore” or “he loves jumping the flowers”

I tell ya Beezer, keep your eyes open for green WB’s and cranky mares!

<< “Think of riding as a science, but love it as an art.” George Morris >>

Elizabeth you are sending “Buster” up here for the Bumpkinette to fuss over and love to her hearts delight!!!
I think he will look marvelous in the gold glitter hoof dressing and the tiger stripe polo wraps and matching pad.

“Have You Hugged Your Trainer Today?”