Unlimited access >

Help Plz. Tact or Education Needed. [a short novel]

All right, Shakey. You owe me a new keyboard! :lol:

My favorite is, “The wheel is spinning, but the hamster’s dead.”

[QUOTE=shakeytails;3324437]
Just wondering… is your trainer lady perhaps an “Expert horse rider on behalf of Expert Village”??? ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha. I missed that :lol:

Yes. Sara, I wonder whatever happened to her and poor old Rowdy, the horse with the patience of Jobe.

Or Jobie.

Am I the only one dying to know who she is on here? Is she a regular poster? Do we all collectively roll our eyes at her posts? Oh the curiosity!!

No, no. You are SO not the only one.

Me too, me too!

I would love to see her post and explain why she went back to square one with a well broke horse!!

Phewee! Delusions of Adequacy…big time.

[QUOTE=Gray Horse H/J;3324783]
Am I the only one dying to know who she is on here? Is she a regular poster? Do we all collectively roll our eyes at her posts? Oh the curiosity!![/QUOTE]

I’d love to post it, but I’m not 100% sure it’s hers. Could be a friend of hers printed it out for and that’s the friends user name.

At any rate, it’s no one I recognized and there weren’t many posts made (43) with that ID and none of them were very recent.

I too keep hoping TL will swing on through here and respond. That would be fun, and informative since I never did get and answer out of her as to what she was trying to do with my poor exasperated mare.

[QUOTE=Blind Alter;3324823]
I’d love to post it, but I’m not 100% sure it’s hers. Could be a friend of hers printed it out for and that’s the friends user name.

At any rate, it’s no one I recognized and there weren’t many posts made (43) with that ID and none of them were very recent.

I too keep hoping TL will swing on through here and respond. That would be fun, and informative since I never did get and answer out of her as to what she was trying to do with my poor exasperated mare.[/QUOTE]

Baaaah, as desperate as we all are to have you out this person, I don’t think that would be wise.

So sorry you’re having to go through all this. Just be careful with your emails back and forth…and honestly? If she and/or her boyfriend showed up on my property again, I’d call the cops. You never know what those crazazy people are capable of doing. :no:

This is the reason I am afraid to take my paso to a trainer. I have taken my horses to trainers in the past and been sorely disappointed. How do you know where to go?

I hate these trainer-types. Find me an honest one. LOL.

It is trainers like this that give them a bad rap. It is hard to decipher through the BS.

BlindAlter-What an interesting woman! I feel sorry for the poor horses she “trains”.

I do love the Sally Struthers line - and love even more that it went right over her head. It doesn’t sound like you burned any worthwhile bridges.

Now, how do you find a good trainer for Kade? :lol:

I think the best part is that you ruined her website by deleting your own photos from your own website. wow.

Does she still have the links active? I can send you some photos of Breyer horses, tacked up and everything. Now THAT would be funny.

You are nicer than me. I’da let her have it pretty much right away. First week, GONE baby. I’m paying you to ride the horse, not play with it. And to have the 'nads to drive up to your house, twice?

What was the BF for? Backup? There’s the advantage my my BF. He’s a wee bit scarey when he gets riled up. They would have run off fairly concerned for thier saftey.

TL, since I’m sure you are reading, fess up. If you are so freeking special then you have nothing to hide, right?

See, this is a perfect example of why these “horsemanship schools” are not only useless, but dangerous. Anyone can go and pay the money and become certified (and I have a good hunch as to which school this actually is given the inclusive attitude…;)) but the bottom line is that to be a trainer, you have to have good horse sense, and that is something that you either have or you don’t- you can’t really learn it. - Horse training isn’t a one size fits all job- they are all different and require thinking and problem solving to get through to them- certainly not covered in the “apprenticship” training.

In situations like this it is best to take a step back, grab a chair and some snacks, and wait for things to unfold. This will be interesting. You sound like a very competent horsewoman, and perhaps the lesson in this for you is that there is definitely a need for a good trainer in your new town.

Also in the I’d love to know who this is club!

There must be something wrong with me. I keep checking this thread hoping that TL will come here and post something. Maybe I haven’t read enough good trainwrecks lately or something? :lol:

A few tacos short of a combination plate.

The elevator doesn’t go to the top floor.

A few french fries short of a happy meal…

A few bricks short of a load.

Oh, I love these…

“sharp as the edge of town.”

“He was born in the middle of the week looking both ways for Sunday”

“If she was any dumber, we’d have to water her”