Unlimited access >

HELP! Total newbie with question about mobile device

Hi! I’m a complete newbie to the COTH forum and would love to know where to find the mobile version/app for the site. I apologize if this has been asked a million times before but I’velooked everywhere and cannot find a link. it would make things so much easier to read. Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

There isn’t one.

Stay tuned, folks! :wink:

Welcome aboard, JumperChamp1!

Ah…thanks! (And thanks for the welcome as well!:slight_smile:

Will that include a WP7 Version for us weirdo’s?

I’m not 100% on the details as yet, but we’ll let you know ASAP!

Alright, after spending the week laid up and accessing the forum from mainly mobile devices (and suffering through it, good lord) do we have any more info on the mobile app?

It’s downright painful to try to post more than a sentence or two via my phone or tablet, not to mention the layout is just not conducive…

I will PAY for the ability to use a mobile app. Make it part of the premium membership? I know I’m not the only one who feels like this!

Sorry for the delay while I try to track down some info, Simkie. There is going to be a meeting tomorrow at the main office, and I was told we’d have a better idea of the timeline on some things going forward after that.

Thanks!
Mod 1

I use my Wondow’s Phone, and honestly I think it’s OK for posting and such.

Thanks, mod1! Excited to hear the latest :slight_smile:

Freebird, I thought it was okay until it was really the ONLY way I was using the board. Then it got to be really painful. I wound up typing replies in a notepad type app and then copy/pasting.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I can post at all on my windows phone. The buttons don’t work or something.

Would REALLY love to hear an update on this - almost all the other forums I read are at least available on the Tapatalk app, which is so much easier to read…please tell me the COTH forums are going to make mobile viewing easier soon!!!

Yeah…two years later, still no mobile solution? Sad :frowning: