Unlimited access >

Help with CWD 2G pricing... looking for input!

Omg that one on Maryland tack was MADE for me I swear. 17.5 seat, the perfect tree for my shark fin wither mare. Ugh! I hate you guys so much right now for posting that! :slight_smile:

Please get the 2G and tell us how amazing it is. We will vicariously ride through you lol.

I have a 2G and LOVE it! I bought it after I’d JUST bought a new Childeric. Ugh. But I had two young horses and one always jumped me loose and the other jumped a little tight behind. Tried the 2G and never got jumped loose once and the other horse cracked his back and opened up behind. I thought the whole carbon fiber thing was a gimmick but my horses told me otherwise. Unfortunately mine has widened out w use so I just ordered a 2Gs and will sell my first one when it comes. Go for it! If you can afford it it’s well worth it!

Good grief. :eek: And I thought the Devocoux D3D I just got a few months ago was expensive. What on earth is it about the tree that is so radical on this thing?

The reps sometimes have a tree you can see. The original one has a carbon fiber tree so it flexes. The new one has that but the panel below the seat moves independently. Hard to explain. Maybe there’s a demo video online? The price is crazy but my horses told me unequivocally that it’s worth it. :slight_smile: