Henry the Handyman from rags to riches

Not just his bootie. I went back to look at the videos from when you bought him and his neck has really filled in.

9 Likes

Y’all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Henry had another kiddo training session this morning and delivered the money shot.

66 Likes

He seems to have a nice, natural, long and low tendency and projects a kind and tolerant attitude.

Hit the jackpot for sure on this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I agree. His entire topline looks so much better.

1 Like

I can has knee action?

Still want your pony jock to come ride a couple for me.

Also, Henry is freakin’ adorable.

2 Likes

This pony jock is going to be quite good too. For her sake I almost wish for Henry to remain under the magic 14.2.

25 Likes

Henry the HUNK! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

14.2 1/2, with shoes! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Go Henry!! :heart::heart::heart:

54 Likes

I think every kid and adult needs a Henry in the barn! Love him!

5 Likes

He looks like a totally different animal from the scrawny beast you picked up a few months ago. Well done!

7 Likes

My evil side kind of wants his former owner to see some of these photos and videos! :rofl:

4 Likes

I hope they would be thrilled he landed in a great home.

5 Likes

What a good boy!!!

2 Likes

He looks like a fun hony to ride. Forward, but soft and steady. With his ears up. Love him!

2 Likes

What a very special thing this is for the young rider! She’s gaining a life changing experience.
Hey I see event pony! And that is EXCITING - for the young rider and the pony!!

6 Likes

Henry looks even better with every photo and every video! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

I think every Henry needs @2bayboys and that pony jock! :heart:

4 Likes

Your pony jock is a treasure! She isn’t just sitting up there while Henry trundles along. She’s keeping him in front of her. In your video clip above she’s doing the body thing where she never ever tips forward, in front of his motion.

So he knows to go consistently and forward. And since this is his first learning, he’s going to think ‘of course this is how I do things’ and he’s going to be an awesome ride.

Too early to know if he’ll be a true packer, but he doesn’t need to be, hope he always has great pony jocks on board!

Henry looks as if he’s having so much fun! ‘We do this really cool fun thing for a while, along with grooming that makes me feel good. And attention, everyone tells me how wonderful I am. Life is good !!!’

7 Likes

The Handsome Henry the Handyman updates never fail to make me smile.

7 Likes