Unlimited access >

Herocity - Stallion

Hi
I have a foal whos dam was by Herocity, I have no clue what colour he was and cant find any information or pictures on him, i have searched NZ Racing but no results. Can anyone help me please, trying to figure out what colour my foal will be :slight_smile:
Thanks
Rochelle

Hi. Correct spelling is Heroicity - that will help with your searching.

He was a grey Australian TB stallion that stood in New Zealand for some years before being sent to stand at Hilltop Stud in US. He passed away in 2005 from complications due to enteritis/colic.

He was a lovely big framed horse with a fab nature. I believe there was some frozen semen from him but I’m not sure if it’s in the US or not.

1 Like

Heroicity threw some beautiful jumpers. Mostly grey’s and the odd chestnut. His foals were highly sought after in New Zealand as he really stamped them with a type & the majority had some real jumping ability. I had a grey gelding by Heroicity - failed racehorse at 4. We jumped him over a pole in the corner of a paddock the day I saw him & he flew off the ground & felt fabulous. I evented him & sold him the USA at Prelim level. He went to a young rider who had both jumpers & eventers & she loved him & took him up to 2* level. I’m sure your foal will be lovely & if you get a grey there’s likely to be a good stamp of Heroicity in there. Here is a stud book link: https://loveracing.nz/stud-book/173185/Heroicity.aspx#bm-overview