Unlimited access >

HEY! You can find the coolest tack on overseas auctions!

Holland www.ebay.nl
Britain www.ebay.co.uk
Germany www.ebay.de
France www.ebay.fr
Italy www.ebay.it

They are in their own languages, and lots of them don’t speak English, but you can find some groovy things. Of course, do your search in their own language.

wow, harry hall coat for 15 lbs about 23 I think!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1806462743

Courtney and the men in my life:
Jack ~On the Rocks~ PLEASE
Momo ~Just My Luck~

The Dutch site does not have too much yet. Have not looked at the French site; the Italian one is not too heavy on the horse “stuff” yet.

I bought a wallet from someone in Hong Kong a few weeks ago and it was easier than going to South Coast Plaza.

I think the overseas sellers are also a great source for interesting and different “stuff” for in the barn. And the tackroom and barn office.

Maybe Willem could offer his services, for a fee of course , to translate for those of us that are not multi-lingual.

Finally the silly guy could pay his way!

Where is the horsey stuff at the german site? I was truly lost. Got as far as the lawn and garden dept.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Pferd, sattel, reiter, reitsport in German.

Paard, zadel, halster, ruitersport in Dutch.

My French is so limited that beyond Hermes, Christian Dior and Chanel I was just hitting things like cheval and celle.

I will asked Willem if he can come up with a list for us.

Holland www.ebay.nl
Britain www.ebay.co.uk
Germany www.ebay.de
France www.ebay.fr
Italy www.ebay.it

They are in their own languages, and lots of them don’t speak English, but you can find some groovy things. Of course, do your search in their own language.

On eBay Germany, for a Spanish saddle (remember, the Euro is just about the same as a dollar):

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1806679493

wow, harry hall coat for 15 lbs about 23 I think!!

Courtney and the men in my life:
Jack ~On the Rocks~ PLEASE
Momo ~Just My Luck~