Unlimited access >

Highline Tack

Hi! Has anyone worked with Highline Tack? Looking to sell a saddle to them and just want to be sure it’s legit!

Yes. Bought a gorgeous Voltaire saddle from them about a year and a half ago. I needed an extension on the trial period so my trainer could verify the fit and they happily obliged. I do not have selling experience with them just purchase.

They’re legit. I bought a saddle from them 2 years ago.

Yes! I’ve sold 2 jump and 2 dressage saddles through them and can’t reccomend them highly enough. They do an excellent job.

1 Like

Thanks all! I was having last minute paranoia that I was shipping my BO’s saddle off to the unknown. I feel much better now!

1 Like

I’ve bought and sold through them and it has always been an excellent experience.

1 Like

Sold my Wolfgang Solo which was easy and painless. Money sent via PayPal when it sold, which was quite quickly. I tried two saddles from them. Kept the Antares dressage and sent back the other. Just really easy to work with and great communication.

Just what I needed to hear! Thank you!

Did a saddle trial with them a couple of months ago. Very professional and friendly service.

This! Susy is very knowledgeable and very nice.

Wonderful company to work with. Their consignment commission is very low compared to other tack shops.

1 Like

Just wanted to update that my experience with Susy was TOP NOTCH. I mailed the saddle on Monday and received my pay-out on Friday. Cannot say enough good things about her patience and professionalism!!!

3 Likes