Unlimited access >

Holy Matrimony, Batman.......I got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s right…the 21st of December my sweety and I shared gifts and then as I hurried to get upstairs to pack for our flight to NY, my honey presented me with a beautiful diamond and asked me to marry him!!!

I was speechless. Of course I said “YES” and started crying with joy.

What a year. Ups, Downs, Pain, Bereavement and a Proposal of Marriage. I am in heaven filled with excitement and love and peace.

Congratulations! That’s great news!

If you’re a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away. - Jack Handey
Pony Rock

Thanks for all the good cheer…the knee is hanging in there…no surgery till I find a really good doc. Happy New Year, all !!

Congratulations!!! Yay!!!

One more congratulations!!

Congrats! We of course long for details

–Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

Congratulations!!!

MCL

“r” H/J/HEq

That’s wonderful, hunterested! Best wishes for a happy life together.

Wow, thats wonderful! congrats! Good luck and best wishes to you

Oh, how very exciting! Congrats!

“Friends don’t let friends eat fish tacos.”

Yippee for you, congrats and all the other stuff…

Sitting out here in the back lot are Coreene and I looking over your shoulder to see just how the heck you did that!!! Does he have brothers, uncles… a father… oh shucks, a grandfather or anything male and breathes thats not married…

Come on honey, pass out the guys…share share share … we want the happiness too !!!

That’s right…the 21st of December my sweety and I shared gifts and then as I hurried to get upstairs to pack for our flight to NY, my honey presented me with a beautiful diamond and asked me to marry him!!!

I was speechless. Of course I said “YES” and started crying with joy.

What a year. Ups, Downs, Pain, Bereavement and a Proposal of Marriage. I am in heaven filled with excitement and love and peace.

Wow! Congrats!!

Congratulations! It’s glad to know SOMEONE has luck with the opposite sex!!!

“Im divin in, I’m goin deep, in o’r my head I wanna be… so sink or swim I’m divin in!”

Thats great hunterested!!! Congratulations!

Have you set a date? We must have wedding details you know…

RumoursFollow
Ten Oaks Farm

That’s so romantic. And kinda funny too…my bf’s older brother just proposed to his girlfriend over the holiday as well.

“Throw your heart over the fence and your horse will follow.”

And don’t forget my sage advice:

[B]Marriage is a fine institution…

if you want to live in an institution!![/B]

All kidding aside, the best of luck.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Tell me he rides…

Congratulations!!!

Here’s to a long happy life together.

God forbid that I should go to any Heaven in which there are no horses.
~R. Graham

Hope you have told him over and over the horse comes first, and hehe, what you make goes to the horses, and what he makes goes to you!! haha