Unlimited access >

Horse for Lease between Columbia and Aiken, SC

Stryder is a 15 yr old 14.3 Percheron Thoroughbred cross. He’s built like a Perchie (besides the height) with the chill attitude to match!
Stryder has been eventing for most of his life, with a good foundation in dressage. He always gets in the low to mid 30s in dressage and no rails in jumping. For the past few years he has jumped consistently 2’-2’6. He is a quiet, steady ride that needs alot of leg though he never takes a step wrong. Everyone has ridden this horse, from absolute beginners to more advanced riders. He takes care of his riders but also has a go button when pushed (especially on cross country).
Stryder would be good for a beginner looking to move up and become more advanced in their riding or someone like an adult ammy who needs to gain some confidence.
He is good out on the trails by himself or with others. I frequently ride him bareback and with just a halter and he’s always perfect. Stryder has alot of personality and is a fun horse to be around, always asking for treats and licking everything.
I am looking to half-lease him to keep expenses lower and help keep him in shape while I’m in college. Full lease could be considered depending on leasee/situation. Tack would be provided though you would need your own riding equipment.

[QUOTE=kate0818;8925295]
Stryder is a 15 yr old 14.3 Percheron Thoroughbred cross. He’s built like a Perchie (besides the height) with the chill attitude to match!
Stryder has been eventing for most of his life, with a good foundation in dressage. He always gets in the low to mid 30s in dressage and no rails in jumping. For the past few years he has jumped consistently 2’-2’6. He is a quiet, steady ride that needs alot of leg though he never takes a step wrong. Everyone has ridden this horse, from absolute beginners to more advanced riders. He takes care of his riders but also has a go button when pushed (especially on cross country).
Stryder would be good for a beginner looking to move up and become more advanced in their riding or someone like an adult ammy who needs to gain some confidence.
He is good out on the trails by himself or with others. I frequently ride him bareback and with just a halter and he’s always perfect. Stryder has alot of personality and is a fun horse to be around, always asking for treats and licking everything.
I am looking to half-lease him to keep expenses lower and help keep him in shape while I’m in college. Full lease could be considered depending on leasee/situation. Tack would be provided though you would need your own riding equipment.[/QUOTE]

You may get a better response if you post this in the “Riderless Horses and Horseless Riders” sticky thread right up top in the Off Course Forum—see top of page here^^^^^.