Unlimited access >

Horse killing - Nov 5 - in Virginia

A very disturbing story - rather sad. I hope this young man, regardless of “drug problems” or whatever is swiftly punished, preferably by a baseball bat.

Horse stabbed

“Brown’s grandmother said that Brown suffers from mental problems. She also said that hours before the crime he had been released from a psychiatric hospital where he was being treated for a drug overdose.”

Who gives a shit!?!?!

I used to think animal abuse was the worst crime in the world. Since having children, I would have to add child abuse to that. Ten years of this non-person being locked away is not enough!!

Go joyriding around my parts shooting at horses. Killed one, wounded another badly.

One kid ended up serving time at the Hickey School in Baltimore…and caring for Ex race horses that were injured as therapy.

Always,
FairWeather
“Holy Frinking Shintz!” --Kang and Kotos
http://www.fairweather-farm.com

Let me guess… the insurance company didn’t want to pay for another day of in-patient care when sending him home with another bottle of pills would be so much more cost-efficient?

This is a dreadful thing to read early in the morning. I can only hope that the killer gets proper psychiatric attention in PRISON.

“People… they’re so
complicated. I suppose
that’s why I prefer
horses.”

A very disturbing story - rather sad. I hope this young man, regardless of “drug problems” or whatever is swiftly punished, preferably by a baseball bat.

Horse stabbed

Gee, I can hazard a guess as to what their defense will be…

Quoted from the above metioned link:

“Brown’s grandmother said that Brown suffers from mental problems. She also said that hours before the crime he had been released from a psychiatric hospital where he was being treated for a drug overdose.”

To which I coldly reply, “Some people can’t do anything right.”

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Rasing hand over here. I hold him down Jumphigh, while you give the shot.

Member of the Baby Greenie Support Group of North America

“GOD BLESS AMERICA”

That is SO awful! I hope he gets punished severely…

Susieb

If idiots could fly, my house would be an airport

Some people have no reguard for life animal/human or otherwise

We had a kid at the farm beside where we used to board drive into the farm driveway get out and shoot a 20,000 dollar mare with baby by her side at point blank range. In NC it was only a misdemeanor(sp) to kill shoot livestock but a felony to steal them. go figure… It is now a felony if I am not mistaken but it took a very powerfull man(the owner) with lots of money to get that bill passed. I think that kid should rot and do hard time. mental or no. i don’t have much sympathy for people like that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cactuskate:
To which I coldly reply, “Some people can’t do anything right.” <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear hear!! I am getting really tired of the “twinkie defense”!

All in favor of putting this guy down - permanently - raise your hands.

I volunteer to give the shot.

Betsy
Lead, follow, or get out of the way…