Unlimited access >

Horse scene in Knoxville?

Wow, haven’t posted here in forever :flushed: we just moved to the area and I would really love to find somewhere to ride. Lessons, lease, nice person with too many horses… open to anything. English preferred. I did a search but didn’t see anything super recent, so figured I’d ask again. Thanks!

I believe @Montanas_Girl and @Dance_To_Oblivion are close enough nearby to maybe make some recommendations?

The only recommendation I can make is Alex Green, an eventer in the area whom several people I know have trained with.

1 Like

I live about 100 miles west of Knoxville now, but I lived there for about five years. For lessons in that area, these would be my recommendations, in no particular order:

Hidden Hollow Farm/Carol Hodge
Elders Last Lap Ranch/Delaney Rostad
Scots Ridge Farm/Christen Khym
Select Sport Horses/Brandon & Jocelyn Gibson

Welcome to TN! Feel free to reach out anytime; I’m happy to help in any way I can.

Awesome, that’s super helpful! Thank you!

I think Lauren Romanelli / Three Ring Farm is in that area. I’ve never met her, but she seems to have a lot of nice sales horses come through and her page does mention lessons. https://www.facebook.com/laurenromanelli

If you’re looking for dressage, Hailey Seals at Holston Manor

I’m a little farther northeast in the Tri Cities, but if you get up this way and want to meet a COTHer for lunch and horse talk, shoot me a message!