Unlimited access >

Horse Show Dive is no more so gotta ask somewhere

What kind of boots did Chrissy Teigen get? I can’t figure it out.

Secchiari. total creep mode, but calabasas saddlery tagged them on her instagram

3 Likes

Does she ride? Or did she just buy a pair of boots?

She started taking lessons like last week at the recommendation of her therapist.

2 Likes

Someone needs to tell her about the bath tub method to get them to fit better with less pain. lol

1 Like

Her Twitter story came up on my newsfeed.
Her schoolie looks adorable. :heart_eyes_cat:
And a short vid of her Mom using a massage machine to get her boots on made me LOL :laughing:

She was advised by some other Hwood Name to roll the boots down, oil the heck out of them & leave them rolled overnight.
Is that a Thing?
Maybe with the new flimsysoft boots, but my custom Dehners sure wouldn’t roll when new & not even now… 30yrs later!

3 Likes

I am so happy that she’s riding! She has such a great attitude and sense of humor that I think she’ll be a wonderful ambassador to the sport.

12 Likes

I am thrilled Chrissy is taking up riding! She is such a down to earth, honest, straight shooter that she can only bring good to it. I thought the boots looked like DeNiros. She should hook up with Kaley Cuoco for some sound advice.

6 Likes

Did you see how horrible people were being to her for posting the picture of her lesson horse and talking about riding? Going on and on about how she’s flaunting her wealth while people are dying and starving during a pandemic.

The woman has been seriously struggling with a miscarriage and seems like such a lovely human. Horses are used for various therapeutic programs, they’re fantastic that way. There is no reason for people to be so vile.

14 Likes

Ugh, I saw that. They were freaking out because “how dare she buy a horse while people are dying.” :roll_eyes: I thought the concept of riding lessons was a thing non horse people can understand. You don’t have to buy it to ride it. Chrissy gets sh*t on for everything she does, but people need to chill about this.

5 Likes

Thank you!!

I just have never grasped why people put their entire personal lives on social media for all to see and then wonder why they get pushback and criticism.

8 Likes