Unlimited access >

Horze Grand Prix Breeches?

I am looking for a new pair of breeches and the Horze Grand Prix breeches seem to be a fair price and well made. Has anyone else bought these and liked them? I am very interested in their products and would just like an opinion :slight_smile: Thanks. Here is the link to the breeches i’d like, in Fungi Brown. http://www.horze.com/knee-patch-breeches/horze-ladies-grand-prix-knee-patch-riding-breeches/36459.html#WH

I like mine.

I have one pair of self patch & one full seat. I bought them last year during the 50% off fun (so sad it is no more :() I do love the way they fit & think they are flattering & comfortable. I get compliments on the full seat brown checked ones a lot.

Don’t have that particular style, but I have five or six pairs of Horze breeches. Like the prior poster, I bought them during last year’s 50% off sales and was blown away by the quality.

They’re some of my favorites. And fun colors/patterns!

I like them. My absolute favorite breeches are the Silva denim full seats. I wear them almost every day.

I love them, too. I wish I had bought even more on the 50% sale. I love my purple ones with purple full seats. Good, heavy fabric and seat leather that doesn’t shred.

Add me to the list of loving them. I have the full seat version though. Agree with BTDT on the fabric and seat leather. I’ve had my 2 pairs for a year now, and they look barely used. I just ordered 2 more pairs to replace a couple pairs of breeches (other brand) that are now too big on me.

By the way, the Fungi Brown color is very nice. It hides dirt well. :yes:

My husband has them and he LOVES them. He wants them in every color! The fabric is very substantial and so far they have worn like iron.

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK GUYS!! I ORDERED THIS PAIR IN STEEL GREY, CAN’T WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT.

http://www.horze.com/knee-patch-breeches/horze-ladies-grand-prix-knee-patch-riding-breeches/36459.html#WH

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK WITH ANY OF THEIR TENDON BOOTS?