Unlimited access >

Horze VS Romfh

I absolutely LOVE my Romfh Isabella silicone breech, but don’t love the price point. I love the fit and feel of this breech, and how they create a smoothing effect on my thicker thighs. The downfall is for the price at $300+tax, the silicone doesn’t last a year, in my experience.

I’ve been dabbling with Horze, I have a pair of their Horze Nordic, but don’t love the waist height, prefer it to be higher much like my Romfh’s. I have their thermal pairs and love them for the winter, the fit and material is great. The Daniela breech material I do not like, and they do not work with my booty/thigh.

Wondering if anyone can speak on Horze Tara or the Horze Desiree breech, their fit, material and height of their waist? Looking for tips as I am unable to go and try on here in Ontario with our current lockdown. They are under $200 which is much nicer on the bank account, the silicone has been lasting and is quite sticky. I much prefer silicone breeches, as my Romfh Champions also pilled pretty quickly.

Looking for same feel of the Romfh’s.

I LOVE the Desiree. The high waste is perfect on me, especially with a wide TS belt. The material is nice too - form fitting but forgiving if that makes sense. And I’ve been wearing mine for 2+ years now and not had any issues with the silicone, stitching, spots wearing thin, etc.

2 Likes

I don’t know those particular models, but overall based on my experience with both brands I would say that Horze is not as nice quality as Romfh - but is nice for the pricepoint. But for me Horze breeches are always way too long so if you are petite that’s something to consider.

1 Like

My Horze Desiree have lasted 5 years of heavy use, including being put in the dryer, and look new. The silicone has not flaked or hardened. Plus the wide waistband just sucks you in and gives you a nice waist. Worth every penny x10. I am speaking specifically on the Desiree as the other breeches do not compare…

3 Likes

Have you tried any of the breeches from leveza.ca yet? I bought a pair of silicone full seats last year and I’m now selling all my knee patch ones to fund a couple more pairs. They’re between $145-160 CAD and a Canadian company. The ones I bought are mid rise but they have some high rise options. They have a bit of a compression effect on the thighs but they do fit small. Need to go a couple sizes up.

1 Like

Thanks! I have not looked at those, I quite like them, sadly barely any of their current stock are my size :frowning: darn!

I have purchased a pair of the Desiree breech, will report back with an update!

1 Like

I’m a fan!

I’m 5’4 150lbs and usually a 28 in all my pants, in Horze I am a 26.
The high waist is a little higher than my Romfhs and the waistline is much bigger, will take some getting used to, but I love them. The fabric is super stretchy but yet form fitting like said above. I went with the grey pair, they’re more a pewter grey which I actually love more.

There is no extra material at my ankles, and are nicely snug all around. The back pockets are very flattering for your bottom, and the front pockets are super deep. The silicone is a medium to like stickiness. I wish they were a tad more sticky, but I really like them!

Thanks All!

1 Like

This thread inspired me to order a pair of the desiree breeches. I love romfh but having a hard time finding their champion breeches in stock anywhere!! The desiree breeches came in two days and i love them. They are a bit loose in the calves but it doesn’t matter since they’re in boots. I’m 5,4 and 135 pounds but the 28 fits well on me but is just loose on the calves. About to order another color!

1 Like