Unlimited access >

How to connect to USEF Network through Clip My Horse

For those who want to watch Kentucky (The Event formerly known as “Rolex”)

Here’s how you connect USEF Network so you can watch with your ACTIVE USEF membership

https://www.usef.org/forms-pubs/TzakRJXEfW4

Em

I am noodling around with this as we speak. I am trying to find the USEF Network page and I think I just found it so I ca n watch on the tv. I think I found it.

Ive got a USEF membership so Im covered but would love to share the info on the promo code for discounted fan membership for others. Anyone have it for me? #caringissharing

Found it!! In case anyone else needs … USEFK3DE2024

So how do you use the code? I have a fan membership ship from last year but don’t know how to.use it to watch the live videos in English. I can in German.

Edited to add: Wait never mind…panic over, figured it out!

Anyone else having trouble linking their USEF account to Clip my horse? It seems to be stuck in an endless loop / not working.

2 Likes

UGH, I’m in the same boat as last year (headdesk) - I already have a fan membership (which is actually in my husband’s name!), and so I’m “stuck” at logging in - they already have my e-mail address so I can’t “login as a fan” - and of course don’t know my password.

I tried to use the one provided but that didn’t work.

Would calling them for help, well - help??

(Clip my Horse. BLEAH!)

1 Like

So if you already have had a fan membership prior to this year it won’t work? Only new ‘fans’ can access?

It looks that way - WHY is it so !$@%&*#! confusing?!?!?!

Same here. I’m logged in and the video shows the ad then 2 secs of the live stream then asks me to link my account again. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I managed to login using my email linked to USEF - I think the problem is I have already used it on clip my horse in the past to get a free trial so Clip my horse is confused… I didn’t remember my password though so I just reset it in the clip my horse portal. But, so far I have the live stream going and haven’t gotten booted yet so will see if this works!

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Also make sure you enable pop ups on your browser, that seemed to have been part of it as well

I am able to get it on my computer. But I can’t get it on my TV. There is a link to USEF, and Clipmyhorse, but nether works toward getting a live feed on the TV.

I called USEF and they walked me through it – my husband already has an account, but there is also an account using my email which has been used before (I used to be a member) I did a new password reset and now I’m on!

:clap::clap:

I recommend calling and they will help walk you through it!

3 Likes

I figured it out.

I logged in first with my USEF guest access which I have had for ages.

Then on the screen showing the live streams I clicked the hamburger menu in the upper left, selected log in and signed in with the clip my horse guest access I set up last year for some other event.

Seems to have worked!

1 Like

I also had to reset my password on clip my horse and then it worked. I cannot go in through the USEF link – I had to go straight to CMH and request a password change. Pretty frustrating. :angry:

1 Like

Fan membership here.

I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with Ashley from USEF and she walked me through it.

very nice kind helpful lady.

2 Likes

Can you watch playback with a USEF membership, or must you be a CMH member to watch the replay of the morning session?

USEF gets your replays most times.

Em