Unlimited access >

How/Where do I market a Brenderup as a Project?

I have a Brenderup Prestige (two-horse BP with divider) to sell that is not in condition to haul horses, so maybe I should market it to Non-horse owners? In that case, where would you suggest I post ads for it?

Or would there be interest in it among horse owners as a project for repairing/rebuilding?

How do I price it? I don’t know how to value it since it’s not currently ready to use.

No, I don’t want to do the upgrade myself before selling. It needs new tires, new floor, etc.

Try the Brenderup/Böckmann/Equitrek/ Sirius/Fautras horse trailers USA Facebook group.

1 Like

I would sell it on craigslist or a local facebook group and market it as a great reuse as a bar or little mobile coffee cart or something…

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check out that FB group.

A mobile coffee cart… Hmm, never would have thought of that one. Maybe it could have appeal to non-horse types… :face_with_monocle:

Anyone have any other ideas? :bulb:

Make it in to a camper to sleep in.
A mobile unit for crafters to take to farmers markets and craft markets, a mobile little she-shed.
Massage therapy mobile unit (for people)
I have seen flower vendors at markets use a bumper pull, as well as mobile bars.

all sorts of stuff. Use it as a shed to store stuff in the yard next to a car on cinderblocks…

you can so lots of things with it!

eta spelling

1 Like