Unlimited access >

Huge Loss - Tremaine Cooper passed

The Eventing community is reeling after learning Tremaine Cooper was killed in a freak accident (not riding).

This is a huge loss to our community. I didn’t know him or meet him but it’s obvious his presence was well respected and liked.

RIP

ETA: https://eventingnation.com/tremaine-cooper-passes-away-unexpectedly/?fbclid=IwAR3Ztiuew7rEGvcYvRiuPMClU6QZdyi54ES90qlrBWKX1K1qpKjZrThD6Uc

2 Likes

Sad. I have fond memories of competing in Pony Club rallies held at the Coopers’ farm in CT.

1 Like

Agree, he was a good man, a gentleman and a strong supporter of safety.

I met him years ago @Poplar Place and he was always gracious and helpful. He was quick to share his knowledge and was not only a great course designer but a very competent rider .

He will be missed!

2 Likes

I was just reading the COTH article, how sad. A great loss to the eventing community. RIP

1 Like

Sometimes certain events just don’t seem real. Tremaine was always helpful and insightful, no matter how tricky the technical issue. I always was amazed at how he could be at multiple places at one time on cross country day. It will be sad not seeing him zoom around to help a situation, standing up on his 4-wheeler.

1 Like