Unlimited access >

Hurricane Florence SouthEastern NC Horses' Needs

we really do need everyone that has an idea to help to do that:) help:)

donations for wilmington equestrians: Wilmington Equestrians.
We are currently taking donations through
Paypal: EasternNCEEA@gmail.com,

Our 501 umbrella is Our Heroes Inc.
http://www.ourheroesinc.org/
If they want to mail a check it can go to:
Our Heroes Inc with ENCEEA in the memo
Horseplay Farms
1757 Clemmons Road SE
Bolivia, NC 28422

I have to head back to Shelby area as we left a truck there during the WEG…does anybody have a connection to Tryon Intl Equestrian Center GroundsKeepers? Silly, but I have sent so many emails…probably not really an effective idea, but I asked if there was hay/grain/halters/ropes/anything left over from the games or the vendors – , I would happily pick that up and bring back to our facilities here. We are just now starting to see some hay from Dept of Ag ! YEAH! And All Stock Feed !! YEAH! As I40, I95 and HWY421 were all closed/washed out and trucks could not possibly get to us…We are going to be DESPERATE FOR HAY THIS WINTER, TOO! This has been a big bad experience. We did prepare but things happened ESPECIALLY flooding in areas that should NOT HAVE FLOODED! We have many cats, dogs, horses, pigs, goats, donkeys, mules – chickens – all of that – need help with food and vet care from being submerged in the water:( We are grateful for all help and donations. Sincerely, Julie Congleton Wilmington, North Carolina
Our coordinator is Jennifer Witkowski 847-204-9458 and we have Dr. Ginger Reagan, DVM and Dr. Christine Long, DVM helping us ALL THE TIME! Everyone here is exhausted. Please Consider a Donation to the Horse Cause:)