Unlimited access >

Hypothetically - who would you pick? San Amour x Don Schufro

I have a lovely (not that I’m biased :slight_smile:) San Amour x Don Schufro mare. I have been out of dressage long enough that I have no idea what stallions are out there now or the success of their progeny. Who would I pick - my primary goal would be to improve the canter. Her biggest conformational fault is her back is just a little longer than I’d like. We are currently focused on her training but she’d already had a foal when I purchased her, so I’m not worried about waiting or doing ET at some point. Thoughts?

if you have a photo of her from the side, we can see how she looks,and what she needs for producing a better foal.

cause sometimes the back looks long, because the front and hind end, are short.

also we can see from the side, what her exterior is, does she have short or long hind leg. is she natural standing before /in/ or behind the mass, cause then the movement is also the same way. and the only goodway tomove, is when a horse is standing IN the mass, so the angulation of the hind legs is important too.

so not the middle needs shortening, but the front and hind parts need more lenght,

also i would like to know more, then the sire and the dam sire, do you have her pedigree?

for example on horsetelex.com there are lot of pedigrees of warmbloods.

1 Like