Unlimited access >

I am considering buying a horse from John Wilkowski from up in PA, but I googled him.

Screen shot time.

Wow Rockbridge - that’s stooping low. A poor attempt at retaliation. Thankfully you’ve been caught out.

My first clue that this was a fraudulent question was “I am considering buying a horse” we do not have any horses for sale now .We have 4 hunters for the season, 3 , 2&3 year olds turned out to grow and 2 keepsakes. In a good year, we may sell 5-7 horses …Anything with hunting mileage, being a 1st or 2nd season horse is carefully documented and questions of their hunting validity can be discussed with a field master or MFH (which is the proper and correct way to inquire about a field hunter . ) Clearly , the OP had vindictive and malicious intent by their "hit and run " posting . I also would like the OP to know that I had a discussion with a Ms… Cole from Michigan , who went into great length about her dealings with you . Would you like me to share the “file” on you ? Have you forgotten the written threats , or the 15 people standing around as you cursed out my daughter, or the people at hound exercise that watched you try and get her thrown from her horse ? Yes, I know this is fun fodder for COTH,but this has to do with the safety of my family , home and horses. I would ask the moderator , at the very least, if someone is going to attack a member , they should be required to post their name . I just happen to know who our attacker is … Happy Hunting to all !..Anyone wanting to see what we do , can go onto our www.youtube.com channel username FOXYPONG…

My name is Susan Soley at Four Maples Farm after reading this made sick really not sure what your problem is we have 12 horses 10 of them have come from John another 5 or 6 at other farms in our bussiness have every heard of trust
Well if I wanted one from them I don’t even have to go try the horse they just have to come to the farm ALL had there coggins this we have some of nicest horses in the area and it’s my job to finish there training I would lay my life down for this family it’s rare and very special because there people like this out there

[QUOTE=Thebiggray;7722567]
After further investigating “Rockbridge” the “OP” of this article, I have found that it is Jonathan D. Martin , who continues to make threats ,both verbally ,written and physical ones against my family . Posting a 24 year old article on COTH , that has NOTHING to do with us , is of course, in retaliation to me posting about my personal experience (when asked ) on COTH about the threats he made to my teenage daughter and myself . I would expect nothing less from him …If anyone would like to read an article about" us" , I would suggest the one written by DVM Liz Arbittier ,who blogs for the Chronicle and bought a lovely young horse from us .[/QUOTE]

Children are off limits. PERIOD. The OP needs to sit down and shut up.

If this person is making threats against you and your daughter I hope you have reported him to the authorities. Scary!

You would have a Coggins drawn on any horse you bought, wouldn’ you:confused:you? Around here, most stables require a "current :yes::):confused:Coggins

yoo whoo, OP, are you listening?

Wow, who knew there would be this kind of drama on the Hunting forum?:confused:

Ignorance and cruelty are everywhere. Unfortunately.

My first clue that this was a fraudulent question was “I am considering buying a horse” we do not have any horses for sale now .We have 4 hunters for the season, 3 , 2&3 year olds turned out to grow and 2 keepsakes. In a good year, we may sell 5-7 horses …Anything with hunting mileage, being a 1st or 2nd season horse is carefully documented and questions of their hunting validity can be discussed with a field master or MFH (which is the proper and correct way to inquire about a field hunter . ) Clearly , the OP had vindictive and malicious intent by their "hit and run " posting . I also would like the OP to know that I had a discussion with a Ms… Cole from Michigan , who went into great length about her dealings with you . Would you like me to share the "FBI file"on you ?Have you forgotten the written threats , or the 15 people standing around as you cursed out my daughter, or the people at hound exercise that watched you try and get her thrown from her horse ? Yes, I know this is fun fodder for COTH,but this has to do with the safety of my family , home and horses. I would ask the moderator , at the very least, if someone is going to attack a member , they should be required to post their name . I just happen to know who our attacker is …

Still waiting for any kind of reply from The OP , Rockbridge ? Did you slide back under your rock ?

Thank you all for the information about Mr. Wilkoski. Now this is not a fake post, I saw an ads for hunt horses for sale Saint Nick, and Malloy on foxhuntinghorse.com. So I thought I would post here and see if anyone knows the seller or is willing to give him a reference, since I was interrested and when I googled his name the article about EIA a.k.a. Swamp Fever came up as one of the top hits. I do not know Mr. Wilkoski, his daughter, or this Mr. Martin that someone who claims to be Mr. Wilkoski has mentioned. The horses in the ads looked like very nice horses, so I was interrested. Its funny that today when I look at those ads both of the horses are now listed as sold. All I can say is if what the others people who posted on this thread are correct it seems that Mr. Wilkoski and Mr. Martin have some history with eachother and I am now being draged into it. I’m sorry I asked about Mr. Wilkoski and I don’t think I want to travel to Pennsylvania to meet him, or his friend Mr. Martin. Again that you who have commented and shared your advice about him and EIA.and Yes I would always get a Coggins on any horse I would buy.

Oh good grief Rockbridge, who are you trying to fool? Did you not read the posts that he has no horses for sale?

“Rockbridge” the horses you have mentioned St. Nick. and Malloy were both sold several years ago to very happy people . They were not marked “sold” today on Foxhunting horse ,as you have just claimed . Foxhunting Horse keeps impeccable records of their ads and posts. Why would you post a 24/25 year old article on COTH if it was not for malicious intent ?Why create a account to post this article on horses"you are interested in buying , that are CLEARLY marked" sold" years prior and listed in their archives ?

BTW: “My Boy Malloy” Foxhunts Texas and is one of the top TB show horses in the nation . Diane Wilson (his owner) Blog on "The adventures of a horse show husband " Which can also be found in “The Chronicle of the Horse”

@TheBiggray, Well, if you are Mr. Wilkoski, all I did was do a google search for hunt horses for sale, and your ads came up. The horses in the ads looked like very lovely horses, so I was interersted. I then googled your name and the article about all those horses having to be put down came up. I did not see that the horses were already sold when I was looking at the ads. But you must have an anger management issue, if your are attacking me here and claiming that I am a Jonathan D. Martin. you and Mr. Martin obviously have a bad history, and I am not Jonathan D. Martin. I do not know Mr. Martin, or you Mr. Wilkoski. I posted here to see if anyone knew of you and if it was worthwhile to contact you about your sale horses. Now I know those horses are sold and you currently have no other horses for sale. But, may I suggest that you seek help in resolving your issue with Mr. Martin, or maybe you just need some mental healthcare, to resolve your personal mental health issues. Good Day!

Again , your true intent is made very clear here … Yes, I take threats very seriously that are made against my family ,verbal or written .

OP, the passive aggressive comments in post #36 suggest it is you that needs to look in the mirror and get some psychological help. You need to stop, shut up and sit down. Your thinly veiled attack on Mr. Wilkoski speaks volumes about you and seriously reflects poorly about your character.

When people show you who they are, believe them. You just did.

There are clearly some issues at play here that are better dealt with off the site.
Thanks,
Mod 1