Unlimited access >

I have a new kitty!

Meet April. Just brought her home from the rescue on Saturday and she’s slowly becoming adjusted to her new life and living with a dog. She’s about 8 and VERY affectionate. Here she’s having a stare down with Luna looking very grumpy. She did take a swipe at her this morning when Luna got too close for comfort. She’s settling in after hiding out for a day and a half.

41 Likes

Congratulations on your new feline family member. She is beautiful.

Hopefully she has the dog properly trained in no time.

4 Likes

I think Luna got the point (no pun intended).

2 Likes

Congratulations on adopting April :heart:, I’m sure she will be running your household in no time :wink:

1 Like

Awww. pretty April. I imagine she will be ruling the roost soon.

Susan

1 Like

Thank you for adopting an older ‘senior’ cat.

She is lovely!

1 Like

congratulations! She is a beauty. But I am very partial to grey tabbies.

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s beautiful and will have you all toeing the line soon enough! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve always been a sucker for a tabby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
April is a Very Pretty girl :heart_eyes_cat:
Tell Luna discretion is the better part of valor… Unless you like your nose swiped :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Congratulations to you and April - what a perfect name. Love the cat-stare – I knew the second I saw the photo, before even reading, that there must be a dog out of frame. :joy: Cats can be so expressive!! Keep us updated on your new girl and how she acclimates.

2 Likes

April is communicating the new rules to Luna, all rules given by Queen April must be followed, no deviations or questioning the new queen.

Love a tabby!

5 Likes

I’ve always been partial to tabbies too. She’s becoming more comfortable with her surroundings and this morning, sat next to me while I had coffee. Last night was the first time she climbed into my lap for some snuggles.

Luna is giving her a wide berth but she wants to be friends.

8 Likes

Welcome April!! You’re about to have a great life!!!

1 Like

Aww…congrats on the new family member! And here’s hoping the family adjust soon and all are friends! :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

1 Like