I Have Found a Barn!

I have finally found a barn where I can not only hang out with horse people and horses, I can also do volunteer work there! Today I got to help groom and tack up one of the lesson horses, and afterwards I got to help with turnout and bringing in. It is so nice to be able to go there whenever I want, when they are doing lessons/schooling/etc. and be welcomed with open arms and I get to feel useful as well as learn a lot. I don’t have to worry about other people changing their plans, because I can go there as long as there are activities going on, and I don’t have to worry that someone else is sacrificing their own riding time to let me ride their horse. It is just such a nice friendly and relaxing place.

So very glad, WS ! Have a blast. It’s a beautiful time of year to be outside, too.

That’s so wonderful! Having that kind of environment is jsut the best thing. I started volunteering at a therapeutic riding center a few years ago and while I can’t just show up whenever, I can certainly get all the horsey hours I want. Having that warm, friendly place to go and be with horses and horse people got me back into riding after about 15 years away. I’m so happy for you! Enjoy!

How very Nice ! ENJOY !

How very nice ! ENJOY !!!