Unlimited access >

I like these kinds of stories!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/grd/3825362235.html

“About 2 years ago i posted a story of the filly ,rescued form being slaughtered because of a class 3 to 4 clubbed foot would usually considered worthless horse. Well, from the help and suggestions from all of you horse owners and lovers. She has proved that clubbed foot horse are not worthless and cant be ridn or worked. Ive found with lots of research and farriers experience and also vet x-rays if there are any damages in the foot area. Everything showed no fusion or bone damage at all. Im proud of her the horse for fighting not to be lamed.at earl stages she was lamed for days , and now over a year or so ,she has been running alot been ridn and enjoying her life with other horses. she a has fantastic personality and shows affection . i thank everyone for postive suggestion and help , THANK YOU ALL!!!Here are some pics of before and progress on the hoof and her running.1st shows shes standing off the scale on the hoof scale approx. 90 degrees, 2nd pic about 75 degress the 3rd pic now at 58 degrees.AWESOME…”

So do I!!!