I may not be able to ride but....

I am teaching my students quite a bit extra about horsemanship. They are learning new ways to lunge. How to wrap legs. Granted I am doing this on my own time and not asking for money but I want to do something on my healthy days. And creating a better generation of horseman and horsewoman I think is a good thing.

On a plus side I found the perfect pony for my student. And on top of it I bred, trained, and raised him until he was 3 and then sold to the people that he was just purchased from. He is now 11.

So I guess this isn’t a thread about me being ill, but more of what I am doing to stay sane thru this. Without my husband, my family, my friends, and my students I don’t know what I would do. One trainer is taking on selling my upper level prospect for me, another is taking on the ride of the show jumping stallion, and a student is taking over working with the two potential hunter stallions.

I couldn’t ask for a better support system. My dad is taking me to the doctors this Wed as my husband can’t get off work, and my friend/buissness partner/ the woman I was riding for is coming with also. I am thankful for all these people and the fact that my students and their parents know that sometimes I have to cancel at last min. due to how I am feeling.

This is the kind of thing invite was talking about - and I think doing what you can is the best way to get through what you are facing.

Jingles for you ~ sounds like you are thriving and pushing forward ~ good for you ~~~ glad to hear about all the horse activities as well as your great support team . AO ~ Always Optimistic ! ps How very nice to get your pony back !