Unlimited access >

I really hope Sarah Lockman sues Dressage Hub into oblivion

Yes!!! She makes money off those clicks.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s not getting rich off this project at all, and to suggest that detractor engagement is the bulk of her meager ad revenue is absurd. She needs to be felled by litigation. I hope this video prompts the long overdue lawsuit that will end her operation, but who knows.

16 Likes

SW / DH hasn’t ridden in years, barely competed when she did, and isn’t a USEF member, so SafeSport doesn’t apply.

She’s just a nasty, bitter, and jealous woman who can’t stand to see certain people having success. Sarah is just one in a long line. Chances are that Lee Tubman once gave DH a low score or told her she wasn’t destined for the dressage greatness she imagined and this is her revenge. Remember, this is the woman who once proudly posted that the only reason she created the DH site was to “f—k with dressage bi—-es.”

The sad thing is, she knows when she posts garbage like this, people talk about her. And she LOVES it when people talk about her. She honestly believes it makes her special and relevant. Even worse, she profits from it. People watch her videos to see what disgusting trash she’s spewing, and every click equals money in her bank account.

She’s a pathetic nobody - best to unfollow and ignore her. That’s what all the other targets of her bullying do, while they are busy actually riding well, and making their dreams come true.

28 Likes

LT is a genuine guy is he not? Can’t see him elbowing friends to inflate scores.

DH go back to babysitting Pepperoni on his upcoming book tour.

5 Likes

I used to follow Dressage Hub but I don’t anymore, their content is provacative and nasty and they seem to thrive on putting riders down. There is enough nastiness and negativity without bullies like Dressage Hub

9 Likes

I know him personally and took lessons from him. I got the impression that he is very honest about what he is doing. I heard from other riders that he usually scores lower then other judges and I do believe that he is very strict about what he judges. I am sure he doesn’t give scores away. (I was never judged by him). I liked him and think DH is pretty ridiculous :flushed:

And just saying, but that’s only my personal impression which might be wrong to me it seems that he is judging less so far in Wellington. I have not seen him when I looked up results… But of course I might not look thoroughly enough…

3 Likes

It’s similar in the USEF Young Horse rules. If a judge owns a young horse trying to qualify (I think the finals are at USEF Festival of Champions), then that judge can’t judge young horse qualifying classes that year. (Because they would be judging their own horse’s competitors.)

1 Like

He comes up here regularly for clinics. I have learned a lot -really focused on the half halt.